FOREX PRO WEEKLY April 06-10, 2015

Hi!
No problem.
Can you share StopGrabber indicator?
Thank for your time,
Nick

StopGrabber isn't an indicator, it's a signal based on the MACD Predictor. You can google that or read back here but in essence a Stop Grabber is when the MACD lines touch but don't cross. Usually they have crossed intra bar and then this has been reversed.

Read back the forums for a bit and you'll see better.

All the best

Michael

Attachments

• АН БУЛЬДОГ2.jpg
    АН БУЛЬДОГ2.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 5
An alternate scenario is that the DRPO fails and the price continues to fall. Then we could be looking at an AB-CD pattern with the 100% and 161.8% precisely matching the 3/8 retracement levels and the 161.8% near the DeMark trendline targets.
View attachment 19229
All the best
Michael

Well that would probably my choices either. As you have grabber that suggests taking out of lows - it is difficult to trade DRPO "Buy", since chances on failure are significant. Also as target we could apply DeMark trendline breakout tool. He tells that downward action below trendline approximately equals distance of acceleration of the market above trendline. So trendline works as mirror line, simetry border. BTW, may be it will approximately the same as AB-CD target...

EURGBP is showing a B&B on the weekly chart. It quickly came down to the 0.382 level and then returned to around 0.7380. On the daily this gives a great setup for a DRPO. The Stop Grabber on the 2nd suggests a move above the previous high and the price action is a few pips short of the on the ETX platform.
View attachment 19238 View attachment 19240

All the best

Michael

Excellent analysis. Really nicely collected puzzle. Here is just one nuance with DRPO - it shows 3/8 retracement between tops, that is not good side. Still, if second top will be greater than first one - it could fix this problem.. Let' s see what we will get...

Put pic but not allowed mq4 file

Nik,
Michael can't distribute MACD Predictor (as you called it grabber indicator), because FPA forbids to do this.
That's not the fault of Michael. The point is MACD Predictor is authorized trade mark of Coast Investment Software - DiNapoli company and it's distribution is prohibited. FPA could get the harm if it will allow to do it freely here. That's not just our caprice...

OK

Nik,
Michael can't distribute MACD Predictor (as you called it grabber indicator), because FPA forbids to do this.
That's not the fault of Michael. The point is MACD Predictor is authorized trade mark of Coast Investment Software - DiNapoli company and it's distribution is prohibited. FPA could get the harm if it will allow to do it freely here. That's not just our caprice...

No problem. Thanks for reply. I always use your pics.

Finally I add small script.Forum accept only zip file.

1.Select line which want to copy.
2. In properties copy trend line name.
3. Run script.In properties paste trend line name which want to copy.
Can copy several times. On weekend when market closed need to type some latter or number in new name.
On mouse over it shows diff in pips(may not work properly with some pairs(need to spend time to adjust)
Any questions or wishers >Let me know.
Have a good day.Nick

Attachments

• COPY LINE.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 13
Hi Sieve,

First of all I want to thank you for the tremendous work and guidance you provide with forex analysis. I have been following your analysis for some time now and also have finished reading Chapter 13 Part II "Leading Indicators" of your Forex Course.
Can I ask for your help and perhaps pointing me to the whereabouts can I purchase the DiNapoli indicator's pack? a link would help me. I would like to have the Oscillator Predictor and the MACD Predictor as I noticed you make frequent use of them and others. Maybe other members here already know and if they please could also point me in the right direction. I would very much appreciate your feedback.

Simón

Hi Sieve,

First of all I want to thank you for the tremendous work and guidance you provide with forex analysis. I have been following your analysis for some time now and also have finished reading Chapter 13 Part II "Leading Indicators" of your Forex Course.
Can I ask for your help and perhaps pointing me to the whereabouts can I purchase the DiNapoli indicator's pack? a link would help me. I would like to have the Oscillator Predictor and the MACD Predictor as I noticed you make frequent use of them and others. Maybe other members here already know and if they please could also point me in the right direction. I would very much appreciate your feedback.

Simón

Hi Simon,
I didn't buy indicators that I use and programmed them by myself. I mean I've written the tech task and programmer has done it.
You can't purchase "Just indicators". They built-in in some software that have contract with DiNapoli. Most cheap is Genesis Trade Navigator, as I know. You need to pay solid sum once, but support is not very expensive. More expensive is CQG, but it makes sense to buy it only if you have 100K+ assets on your account.
May be now some other exists, but these two are most famous.

Try it

Hi Sieve,

Simón

Hi Simon!
I googled yesterday & found this one.
Need to test but looks very close.
Regards,Nick.

Hi Simon,
I didn't buy indicators that I use and programmed them by myself. I mean I've written the tech task and programmer has done it.
You can't purchase "Just indicators". They built-in in some software that have contract with DiNapoli. Most cheap is Genesis Trade Navigator, as I know. You need to pay solid sum once, but support is not very expensive. More expensive is CQG, but it makes sense to buy it only if you have 100K+ assets on your account.
May be now some other exists, but these two are most famous.

Thank you Sive,
I will look into those two recommendations. I must say that your course has been very enlightening, I have read over and over Chapters 17 and 19 on harmonics, your explanations are extremely good to simplify what I read in other books I purchased some time ago. I actually have read your entire book, now am reviewing the parts that I identify with. Thank you again.

Kind regards

Simón

Back