FOREX PRO WEEKLY April 28- May 02, 2014

usdjpy

Possible development...

Good trading!

20140429_usdjpy_H4_1315.png

Good day everyone,
EUR/USD has started falling like a knife with lovely butterfly buy EUR/USD & sell on AUD/USD 1hr TF

Attachments

• EURUSD 1HR TF.JPG
    EURUSD 1HR TF.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 12
  • AUD USD.JPG
    AUD USD.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Good day commander in pips,
Am just seen your update for today. The update came very late today, usually I used to check before my daily site inspection.
Thanks commander I will quickly update myself on your update.

Good day everyone,
EUR/USD has started falling like a knife with lovely butterfly buy EUR/USD & sell on AUD/USD 1hr TF

Check Loonie, did nice job today!

In good hour USA consumer sentiment, could give nice push...

Hi Friends in the house,
loonie is about 3-5 pips less to touch 1.618Fib level of butterfly sell and it shows long range bar at 1.272FB, may be it will get to 2.00Fib which is @ 0.9295 and very close to WPP.

Hi Friends in the house,
loonie is about 3-5 pips less to touch 1.618Fib level of butterfly sell and it shows long range bar at 1.272FB, may be it will get to 2.00Fib which is @ 0.9295 and very close to WPP.

U talk about Aussie...commodity currencies are strong today, I think tomorrow could come in play.. usdjpy started nicely, also gold what might hold Aussie and Kiwi, at least so far...

AUD USD Loonie.JPG first butterfly sell has been completed and another one is in progress. Loonie still working in accordance to our expectation. major resistance are WPP, Maximum target of butterfly 1.618Fib and 2.00FE and the three resistance are 2-4pips different from each other between 0.9267(2.00FE)- 0.92960(WPP)

Good day commander in pips,
Am just seen your update for today. The update came very late today, usually I used to check before my daily site inspection.
Thanks commander I will quickly update myself on your update.
Yes, Ochills, that was a holiday in Russia yesterday (not quite holiday, but non-business day - Day of Rejoicing) and I have let myself to sleep a bit longer... ;)

Hi Minimax,
LOL, looks like CAD B&B finally has worked . It's a pity that I did wait for this nice move down. :)

Sive, excellent explanation today, again!

My yesterdays picture of eurusd

20140429_eurusd_H4_1641.jpg

and for today: I think we are in corrective 4th and would not be surprised with move above 1,38288 but 1,38385 should remain untouched..

Good trading!

20140430_eurusd_H4_0858.jpg

Yes, Ochills, that was a holiday in Russia yesterday (not quite holiday, but non-business day - Day of Rejoicing) and I have let myself to sleep a bit longer... ;)
It's ok. Some extra time with the missus. We all do that once in a while ;)

For EURUSD I'm staying put till it reaches either 1.39 or 1.3750/60. As Sive said, risk-reward ratio not very attractive atm :(

Back