FOREX PRO WEEKLY April 28- May 02, 2014

Personally I think the Ukraine turmoil will at least temporarily maintain a demand on Euro . Probability is up
The large AB=CD with B at around 1.3670 also looks kinda doubtful now. It will have to drop very fast to maintain symmetry lol. But the small butterfly which Mr. Sive had mentioned should work.

Meanwhile GBPUSD butterfly completed 1.27 target. So happy :D

Last edited:
eurusd

Last bearish count below 1,39048..

Good trading!

20140501_eurusd_H4_0952.jpg

The large AB=CD with B at around 1.3670 also looks kinda doubtful now. It will have to drop very fast to maintain symmetry lol. But the small butterfly which Mr. Sive had mentioned should work.

Meanwhile GBPUSD butterfly completed 1.27 target. So happy :D

gbpusd

hm, to me target was hit some minutes ago..maybe you measured different? would be nice if you attach picture next time..

20140501_gbpusd_H4_1039.png

gbpusd

hm, to me target was hit some minutes ago..maybe you measured different? would be nice if you attach picture next time..

View attachment 14503

My target was around 1.6875 as per Mr. Sive's recommendation in the video last week https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...3999-gbp-usd-daily-video-april-25-2014-a.html. There don't seem to be any major resistances before 1.7 but I think I'll wait for NFP before doing anything :p

I badly need a charting application man :(. Preferably free. I'll try and attach a chart next time, but MT4 kinda sucks. What do you suggest?

Also minimaX, pls what's your take a look at AUDUSD and share your thoughts, been thinking bearish considering the top I think has been formed on the weekly TF. Just need something clearer. Thanks

Chartists
I agree MT4 is nothing special but you can add several tools including Pesavento lines and all harmonics, pictures are not the problem, are they?
I use FXCM, relatively good for drawing and trading also; demo account is free, they also have drawing tools warehouse so you can add indicators and oscilators for free..A bit more tools offers and free is tradingview and offers also comunity members insights if you would like something like that but one more window is open..
I am using also endofday chartist ProRealTime, one of the best for me BUT so far I have not found really the best one, regardless free or paid.

Bullish - Bearish.
..well, I said I am US$ bull and € bear but this is my very first time to trade in deflation so it is very strange, for example as yesterday, looking on falling US$ & gold and rising jpy & indeces...I think this should not last long.. but this is only my opinion, yes, based on different more or less known players in these markets:
- Saxo Outrageous predictions for 2014
- Overdose
- Maloney Mike video and all his site
OK, all these things are for longer term insight, for those with fat wallets so do not take it as presented..
Recently I received also Larry Williams Forecast 2014 but I need more time to diggest all what it is written...
So, for day trading totaly useless materials but what should I do when I have nothing to do??

audusd - I am short and see it lower..

eurusd - as long 1,3905 holds - bearish...nice short with potentialy enourmous RR ratio

gbpusd - looks like cable is one of the best in bad company but will not last long also...

Today Yellen speaks, again, tomorrow NFP...who knows...

We speak longer term in next Sives weekly analysis.

Good trading!

usdcad

I find this formation attractive for shorting..

20140501_usdcad_H4_1508.png

and this one too...here is only one problem, that Loonie looks currently weakest among big ones..

20140501_eurcad_H4_1518.png

but could come out very nice H&S

20140501_eurcad_Daily_1523.png

Back