FOREX PRO WEEKLY April 28- May 02, 2014

Yes, Ochills, that was a holiday in Russia yesterday (not quite holiday, but non-business day - Day of Rejoicing) and I have let myself to sleep a bit longer... ;)

Hi Minimax,
LOL, looks like CAD B&B finally has worked . It's a pity that I did wait for this nice move down. :)

Looks like enjoyed holliday a lot, good for you!

Yes, it last long for Loonie to lose ground but finnaly did!

Tomorrow is May 1st and market could be thin so if there will be no manipulations could be borrrring day. a day for corrections all over the market.

Hey, ochills, Loonie = CAD, Aussie = AUD.

Correction time could be here..

20140430_eurusd_H4_1117.jpg

Yes, Ochills, that was a holiday in Russia yesterday (not quite holiday, but non-business day - Day of Rejoicing) and I have let myself to sleep a bit longer... ;)

Hi Minimax,
LOL, looks like CAD B&B finally has worked . It's a pity that I did wait for this nice move down. :)

Ok Yes Master in pips, Hope you enjoy your holiday and rest time, it is very essential. I strongly believed you did enjoy your holiday.

Oh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Commander in pips I miss your analysis, today on EUR/USD(Move about 75-79 pips upward) and mine On AUD/USD (25-35 pips downward move based on my inside butterfly). Market gone crazy before I drove than to my Office.
Ok man. It is preferable to have loss of opportunity than loss of capital -Di Napoli (Not properly quoted words for words)

Personally I think the Ukraine turmoil will at least temporarily maintain a demand on Euro . Probability is up

Back