FOREX PRO Weekly April 30-May 04, 2012

just spotted a gartley sell on e/u H1. left wing completed, right wing potentially underway. fib ext 100 and 127.2 in agreement with K-area around 3184/94. and fib ext 161.8 = fib node 61.8 from the most recent drop starting from 3237.

Triantus, did you get that marvelous MACD somewhere on the net? Could you share the address?
Thanks

yeah, pretty cool. i got it through the MT4 library: open the metaeditor, click the 'online library' tab at the bottom of the window, and enter 'b_v2_macd_osmax.mq4' in the search field.

Triantus, did you get that marvelous MACD somewhere on the net? Could you share the address?
Thanks

Attachments

• 2012-05-03_sp500_daily_gartley_sell .jpg
    2012-05-03_sp500_daily_gartley_sell .jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 26
Good Day Sive(My Mentor),
Thanks for ur good work as usual.
pls what type of pivot point do u use is it classical,fibo or demark etc.
thanks once again and thanks to FPA.

Hi Ochills
I use classical Pivot points.

hi shango ..whats going on ?.thanks for the picture what happend to this chatroom is it still available or is it far gone?

hey gammel, busy busy busy.

it's still there. at Mibbit.com Webchat client

type in your FPA uid so we know who you are and the chat room name you need to enter is: #FPASteamroom.

am not there now, too busy doing 10,000 things at the same time to chat. but i pop in usually every day or every other day. you'll also find damian and janos there, sometimes mau, gert, and a bunch of other people who have been AWOL for a while now.

hi shango ..whats going on ?.thanks for the picture what happend to this chatroom is it still available or is it far gone?

Back