FOREX PRO WEEKLY August 05-09, 2013

Euro 4H BnB buy :

PS Problem is target of 4h BnB is 1.3380 and then Euro can drop, although I see one final push to clear 1.3460 and then to reverse down!
Will see! Many pips to all!

Damn, in 22 hours 28 pips! What a speed! I remain short, at least for a while - hiting 1,3367 will be decision point.

Damn, in 22 hours 28 pips! What a speed! I remain short, at least for a while - hiting 1,3367 will be decision point.

I think market is ready to wake up from coma-what would be better day than friday :) (being sarcastic)

IMHO I think we will see EU continue down in following weeks perhaps to 1.2755,of cause I will not be adding to my position until I see a lower low on H4
EU 3.jpg

Mini, ant chance of an ew count on gbp chf ? A mate needs to mive ALOT of sterling ti swiss banks soon. Wonfered if thrre will be a best time? Yo mr , daily looks like we need to finish c down of b wave that began 23.7.2012

At moment it seems to be finding resistance at upper MLH of modified schiff PF. A 1 expansion of a finds confluence at next lower paralllel ay 1.33339. Possible wave C of larger degree up from there? Cant post chart as on hols and using triantus trading view charts recommendation. Don't know howe to transfer this to forum.

Back