FOREX PRO WEEKLY August 05-09, 2013

Well this one is even better, very scientific...and you can choose what ever you like!

The one and only problem is if you put 10 elliotticians in one room you get 100 analysis.

Good trading!

Thanks Minimax for your question. If we have a retracement down, I don't expect it to break the 1.2754 low because that will invalidate the anticipated bullish H&S setup on weekly chart. If that low is broken, no more H&S at that point. We may talk of other patterns. At the moment, I'm still expecting a deep retracement from around the previous weekly high, down to around 1.2821 before we have the final bullish longterm move.

Howdy, Remmyz2, nice to talk to you. Well I prefer to tell with picture because one tells more than 1000 words. I can just guess if you think about same pattern.

H&S.png

Comment: however I count waves there are only 2 possibilites: or we already changed the direction or we will with this move I expect. Will send my analysis soon.

Good trading!

yes, it's free. as to stockcharts.com, there are no forex symbols, spot gold (xauusd) is nowhere to be found, and the charts UX/UI is far inferior to tradingview.com, which at least is a dynamic web app that let's you manipulate your charts any which way you want by just using the mouse (more than stockcharts--for ex with stockcharts you can't just grab any chart element and start moving it around as you please, instead you have all these cumbersome select boxes and drop down list to input stuff with the keyboard). therefore stockcharts.com is way more limited. IM_not_so_humble_O ;)

i think it was a mistake trading e/u today. nothing. absolutely no movement. :( 2 hrs later, still stuck at my entry point. WTF!!?? where has all the volatility gone?

i don't know anymore... maybe i should become a gardener. ;) might as well watch plants grow. definitely less stressful. i mean, sovereigns were selling during the European session from the high around 70.... so what the hell is propping this pair up?

"...so what the hell is propping this pair up? "

The fact that it makes no sense is proof that the U.S of A is indeed recouping their July payroll & expenses right after the EZ has made theirs:p

ET Direct! Well, no regrets, just moving on! I will be buying on retrace in 4th wave if there will be clear corrective pattern; break above hate because of 162 expansion so close although could go to 262 and then retrace; there is limit of hight of this ET at 1,3680, breaking in some strange case would be really something because that would be flat in some other pattern!

ps 12H TF

ET.jpg

Good trading!

ET Direct! Well, no regrets, just moving on! I will be buying on retrace in 4th wave if there will be clear corrective pattern; break above hate because of 162 expansion so close although could go to 262 and then retrace; there is limit of hight of this ET at 1,3680, breaking in some strange case would be really something because that would be flat in some other pattern!

ps 12H TF

View attachment 10595

Good trading!

Maybe C done ? Think market is in coma right now

Back