FOREX PRO WEEKLY August 05-09, 2013

USDJPY could be at bottom...

USDJPY.2.jpg

Good trading!

and euro could be at top but the way up is theoreticaly still opened; much more complicated, again, dont know if 4ED and 5ED already done and hidden, but I am sceptical; will be seen how reacts at 1,3289; 1,3264 (2ED in my count!) and 1,3231..

EURUSD2.3.jpg

Good trading!

Remmy,

why ˝without breaking 1.2754 low˝? I think we MUST take this low if we want to go up otherwise we remain bearish although will go up to 1,3650/82.

ATM I am USD bull:

View attachment 10556

Good trading!

Thanks Minimax for your question. If we have a retracement down, I don't expect it to break the 1.2754 low because that will invalidate the anticipated bullish H&S setup on weekly chart. If that low is broken, no more H&S at that point. We may talk of other patterns. At the moment, I'm still expecting a deep retracement from around the previous weekly high, down to around 1.2821 before we have the final bullish longterm move.

Sive: It looks like we have DRPO sell happening on S&P. Are you still feeling good about that trade?

i dont knw abt s&p even abt this site will help you or not ..but here i got somethng so positing this for you
visit elliottwavepredictions dot com

Back