FOREX PRO WEEKLY December 02-06, 2013

Giving an Example selling ...:rolleyes:look DoSC indicator is very near to his overbought zone..now try to find the nearest resitance zone ( in our case its 1.3624 - 1.3640 ) take the maximum value of your resitance zone .. place pending order 2 pip below it... so in our case its 1.3638 ..so when market reach 1.3638 Dosc will overbought as well.... bingo coinsided :rolleyes:

Now move your stoploss to breakeven when you find it 15-20 pips + and exit when you find DOSC hit "0" ... simple and clean!

Attachments

• eurusdh1.png
    eurusdh1.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 43
Nice chart as usual Lolly. Perfect interpretation of current price action with regards to Sive Sir and DiNapoli. I like this very much.

possible 1hr butterfly???
View attachment 12324

I don´t know Lolly

2 my brokers have not established H4 swing high fractal so for me we are still hidding behind thursadys big H4 candle

I more expect daily swing low, if will be fractal there cant say, honestly dont expect to be established - just low level and up against 1,3620/50 area;

ps
have to add: H4 swing high fractal at curent daily HH

this is it

Last edited:
well, move went 40 pips lower than neccessary and was strong

at 15.30 CET Bernanke speaks and if he will not push dollar down then I will start to think daily and weekly high could be in place and this move down started as an impulse, on H4 we might be in 3rd wave on pause

Giving an Example selling ...:rolleyes:look DoSC indicator is very near to his overbought zone..now try to find the nearest resitance zone ( in our case its 1.3624 - 1.3640 ) take the maximum value of your resitance zone .. place pending order 2 pip below it... so in our case its 1.3638 ..so when market reach 1.3638 Dosc will overbought as well.... bingo coinsided :rolleyes:

Now move your stoploss to breakeven when you find it 15-20 pips + and exit when you find DOSC hit "0" ... simple and clean!

I like it..always looking for that extra edge..having watched your video and read chapter 12..

Can you update with more screenshots of trades taken to show how you use it in more detail.

hello

my count is impulsive short, think 2nd on H2/H1 could topped here and we could proceed 3rd on H4

good trading!

ps
IF we establish new low in next 2 hours I will be much more confident in this count

Last edited:
facts:
- no new low on H4
- no overlapping on H4,yet, impulse still possible
- on M15 could be 5 waves c of flat correction topped

questions:
- is H4 still main TF with possible inner 5 waves structure in 3rd wave of an impulsive wave?
or
- building wave 1 of an impulse or wave a of ED on Daily TF and H4 is main TF?
and
- are 5 waves on M15 sign for move up, top of wave a or 1 ???

Naughty,naughty ! I am not changing my point of view, have nothing to do so I am out of game for 5-6 hours.

Good trading!

facts:
- no new low on H4
- no overlapping on H4,yet, impulse still possible
- on M15 could be 5 waves c of flat correction topped

questions:
- is H4 still main TF with possible inner 5 waves structure in 3rd wave of an impulsive wave?
or
- building wave 1 of an impulse or wave a of ED on Daily TF and H4 is main TF?
and
- are 5 waves on M15 sign for move up, top of wave a or 1 ???

Naughty,naughty ! I am not changing my point of view, have nothing to do so I am out of game for 5-6 hours.

Good trading!

Do you have screenshots to go with your analysis....A picture is worth a thousand words...

Back