FOREX PRO WEEKLY December 02-06, 2013

I will follow light blue option on H1

Looks like one of Hitchcocks masterpiece!!

201312041750_H1.jpg

looks lika Obama ´caused´some brain & wallet washing

my count is still ok as long 2ED @1,3613 holds, next crucial level is big b top @1,3615

I hate such long candle to make HH of the wave, high could be broken (W&R), construction would not change as long light blue c=2ED holds..when low of this candle falls W&R or new high would be almost impossible..

Good trading!

201312042020_H1.jpg

sive, i've just glanced at the daily e/u chart and have some questions:

1- why don't you mention the Gartley 222 SELL (D completed right at fib retrace 61.8% but i understand that the inner ABCD went past COP without ever touching OP... is that a big issue or does the market ignore such imperfections?)

2- i haven't overlaid the 3x3 MA for clarity sake, but it would appear we might have a possible DRPO (no completed yet, well, the last candle on the chart (doji) still has its close point under the MA as of 15.30 EST)--i haven't used the DiNapoli approach in a while but if i remember correctly, we don't have perfect thrust... so... DRPO == 50-50?

thanks.

ps1: and forgot the chart... here: https://www.tradingview.com/x/8U41Q5lm/
ps2: damn! forgot to mention that the purple line is not the 3x3 MA, but the Hull MA, which creates some good signal/patterns as well.

Attachments

• EURUSD_daily.jpg
    EURUSD_daily.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 17
I really must wake up earlier, I almost missed this break - maybe a bit extended W&R to me...

Again several possibilites:
1. move up will unfold as ending diagonal and possible 3rd wave is topped; price action must remain inside channel and on Friday low of 4ED is possible before up toward 5th (NFP?)
2. move up will unfold as zigzag, currently we are in wave a, we should establish b low before up; Friday again
3. I do not exclude that this last combination of down from 1,3620 and up from 1,3523 is not 2/3 of flat so would not be surprised to see even 1,3480 before last upside combination
and
4. everything is fake, we made weekly high with on lower TFs fake flat and we go down (hard to believe); drop below 1,3398 would confirm more downside.

Good trading!

201312050945_Daily.png

ps: mistake! I thought today is Wednesday, so Friday is not good but Monday and this makes more complication, especially because of NFP which could cause stronger move; as from this point of view option 3. is the best...

Last edited:
So, if we establish daily swing low, below 1,3523, two upside counts will be in play; nice agreement is at 1,3480..

If we establish just H4 swing low @1,3580, 1st fibo target for cFlat, or in between as at 100% @ 1,3540, we could start upmove but we should wait for break so much that curent H4 high becomes fractal, with my broker is at 19.00 CET. IF somehow we go up directly then we are in 3rd wave already. To me this green option is phony, false and I do not believe in it but must be prepared. In such case I think target could be 1,37 at least.

Good trading!

2013120511215_H4.jpg

Back