FOREX PRO Weekly December 31- January 04, 2013

Hello Sive,
I want to wish everyone and especially you Happy New Year wealthy and prosperous.
I want to ask you what is your opinion for binary options trading. Is it wearth to try and learn some things?
Do you think it's easier from traditional trading?
Much appreciate for your opinion.
Happy New Year again and keep up the good work for all 2013 and for many many year.
Thank you.

Hey Sive,

Just wanted to say Happy New Years. Surely Russians celebrate New Years on the same day as the rest of the world? Hahahhaa.

Have a good one, Sive. Hope you and your family have a great one!

Best,
Brandon

Hi Brandon,
Yep, bull eye, at least New Year we celebrate on the same day :cool:
All the best to you, as well, buddy.

Hello Sive,
I want to wish everyone and especially you Happy New Year wealthy and prosperous.
I want to ask you what is your opinion for binary options trading. Is it wearth to try and learn some things?
Do you think it's easier from traditional trading?
Much appreciate for your opinion.
Happy New Year again and keep up the good work for all 2013 and for many many year.
Thank you.

Tony,
I know about binary valuation model, but what do you understand with "binary trading", you mean greek trading - delta, gamma, theta? Delta trading sometimes calls as "volatility trading".
This is very interesting tool and it is worthy to try it. But you have to have solid math skills and absolutely understand math foundation of all process in option pricing.
But in general - you will have to make the same choice, although not about price direction, but volatility direction. If you will buy volatility and it will fall - you will loose money. You will have to forecast volatility.
But no doubt, that your risk will be less signifincantly that on spot trades.

Double Repo Sell (3x3).............Sive uses Dinapoli's levels to analyze EURUSD.....Thanks to Sive's knowledge and helps......

Last edited:
hello sive,
happy new year 9 even you are as a russian still not entered in the new yaer, for me as living in asia - our chinese new year also will come ).

i have a question about the pennant you draw in the daily chart. why you ignored the wick of the last candle??

greeeting and i apreciate a lot your analysis,
ts

Good morning,
I've thought that probably there will not be any update today, but right in the morning, market has given us surpise with nice upward acceleration, so let's take a look at it.

On daily chart this candle up just confirms our suspicions about DRPO pattern, that we've announced yesterday. Now a lot of different bullish moments appear on daily chart. First is pennant consolidation and great challenge on DRPO Failure pattern, since currently market stands far above its confirmation level. Second is - bullish dynamic pressure is forming, since trend is bearish while price action stands flat and forming higher lows. Here I see only single risk moment - failure breakout of a pennant. Although currently price action is absolutely natural and probably this should not happen, but that's the market - everything is possible.

Hi Sive,

At the beggining I wish you a Happy New Year :)

Could you tell me what does misterious DRPO abbreviation mean you use so often in your anlysis?
Or just point me where should I look for it's definition, please.
I'm carefully studying your Military School from the beggining (now I'm reading chapter 12) but I haven't found it yet.

Hi Sive,

At the beggining I wish you a Happy New Year :)

Could you tell me what does misterious DRPO abbreviation mean you use so often in your anlysis?
Or just point me where should I look for it's definition, please.
I'm carefully studying your Military School from the beggining (now I'm reading chapter 12) but I haven't found it yet.

if can't find it, check this out.

Joe DiNapoli - Masterforex-V

this site is in public domain and gives a good summary of the dinapoli strategies

he calls the DRPO Double Repo

Last edited:
For Christ's sake Marky$ man, if you have no time to read the introductory sections of this thread where everything is explained in the minutest detail, at least scroll back two or three posts and you'll get your answer!
Have a nice day!

For Christ's sake Marky$ man, if you have no time to read the introductory sections of this thread where everything is explained in the minutest detail, at least scroll back two or three posts and you'll get your answer!
Have a nice day!

Ok guys,

There was no question. I found the answer. Uncle google helped me ;)
I'm sorry for mess. You can just delete my post.
Thanks squidge42.

Last edited:
Back