FOREX PRO Weekly February 04-08, 2013

This week's weekly candle is not closed yet but as it stands right now, market has erased the candle from last week which broke above the 50% weekly resistance and one year high.

This is pretty significant I assume.

This week's weekly candle is not closed yet but as it stands right now, market has erased the candle from last week which broke above the 50% weekly resistance and one year high.

This is pretty significant I assume.

Yup. Now below MPP, and pretty close to 1.337ish important long term support.

Dear Sive
nice analysis, but I strongly believe that it would be much more helpful if you post daily trading signals at a specific price including TP & SL.
Then we could benefited more from your analysis, and be able to rate that more clearly
Thanks

Dear Sive
nice analysis, but I strongly believe that it would be much more helpful if you post daily trading signals at a specific price including TP & SL.
Then we could benefited more from your analysis, and be able to rate that more clearly
Thanks

Hi Apostolis,

this part of forum mostly educational, since there is another part of it for daily signals. That's why I very rare post here precise signals.
My task here is not to give signals but make you think and prepare your own analysis.

Textbook example of harmonic patterns on H1 and M1 for e/j

venelin, guys, i can't help it--you've got to see this: a textbook case on e/j. i've attached H1 and M1.

on H1: look at the butterfly buy--it ends right at D extension 2.24 (of the AB=CD structure) where we also find a K-area and thus have an agreement.

now, i don't mean this is a texbook buy butterfly: the reversal, actually the retracement, only lasted about 90 pips. price is still in the potential reversal zone, so who knows? maybe next week it will retrace all the way to 125.91. but that's not the point.

the point is how nicely the butterfly completes around the D point and when you move to M1 and watch what happens around there you can see all the signs indicating a buy. you could have made at least 90 pips on that move even though the butterfly buy on H1 might become invalid if price keeps on dropping.

now move over to M1 and look for the reversal starting at that same price level (around 123.41/51). and now look at another textbook example of a bat sell completed right at D = ext. 2.24. and from there the price disregards the first K-area (between the first yellow and green lines) and continues all the way to the 61.8 retrace fib of the larger New York move from 123.41 (D point on H1) to 124.48.

now that is beautiful! ;)

Attachments

• H1_textbook.jpg
    H1_textbook.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 19
  • M1_textbook.jpg
    M1_textbook.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 15
venelin, guys, i can't help it--you've got to see this: a textbook case on e/j. i've attached H1 and M1.

on H1: look at the butterfly buy--it ends right at D extension 2.24 (of the AB=CD structure) where we also find a K-area and thus have an agreement.

now, i don't mean this is a texbook buy butterfly: the reversal, actually the retracement, only lasted about 90 pips. price is still in the potential reversal zone, so who knows? maybe next week it will retrace all the way to 125.91. but that's not the point.

the point is how nicely the butterfly completes around the D point and when you move to M1 and watch what happens around there you can see all the signs indicating a buy. you could have made at least 90 pips on that move even though the butterfly buy on H1 might become invalid if price keeps on dropping.

now move over to M1 and look for the reversal starting at that same price level (around 123.41/51). and now look at another textbook example of a bat sell completed right at D = ext. 2.24. and from there the price disregards the first K-area (between the first yellow and green lines) and continues all the way to the 61.8 retrace fib of the larger New York move from 123.41 (D point on H1) to 124.48.

now that is beautiful! ;)

Hi Triantus,
Thanks for the input! Here is what I see on daily E/Y chart
PS Sorry on the chart is K support area(instead of K res.)

Back