1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOREX PRO Weekly January 09-13, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jan 8, 2012.

1. asif faryad

asif faryad Sergeant

Lol Come on !!!!!!!!! Maybe Freddy will put on a big order!!!! to mess up!!!

Very nice i like it!!!!!!

2. fxmig

fxmig Private

Asif, do you think we will still have a rebound up to 1.2900

3. Marketjoy Trader

Marketjoy Trader Private, 1st Class

pattern recognition software

Triantus Shango,
    Do you have a software that enable you to recognise harmonic patterns with such ease. Or its something you have worked on over time. I have read the book by Larry Pesavento but i am still not good at recognising patterns. Pls kindly assist in this regards.

4. Triantus Shango

Triantus Shango Sergeant Major

only the naked eye ;-) took me a while too. anybody can do it... just keep watching the market.
    guys, gotta run catch a movie. for what it's worth, it's still a go. re-read sive's analysis... we haven't reached the levels that would cancel the DB. good luck to all.

5. asif faryad

asif faryad Sergeant

Hi Friend.

Hope your well, i try not to think at all!!!!! as i have learned that anything can happen in the market.

I use Sir Sives weekly anyalis and i personally trade of the higher time frames daily to see if i will take a trade or not.

I am at present short with a small lot size lets see how it pans out!!!

There are just probabilities in this business!!! If your new on this forum i highly suggest you read Sives miltary school book,as its very good!!! and also concentrate more after on the phyocolgcal side as you need to re train your mind!!!!

Wishing you all the success in this game!!!

6. BlkR

BlkR Recruit

wonder would it be late to go long now? or wait until it hits 1.2800 ?

7. fxmig

fxmig Private

Go Go Go Go Shorty, Its your birthday! and we are gonnna party likes its your birthday!!!! Guys, its going SOUTH!!!! TRUST ME......All the central banks know you all expect a rebound and they will not allow it!!!!! Rumor has it, , OUT.!!!!!!! SHORT THE EURO!!!!!

1.25 and chunck is the CASH BROTHAS.. TRUST MMEEEEE!!!!

#197 fxmig, Jan 13, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Jan 15, 2016
  8. 4x4Ever

4x4Ever Private, 1st Class

There is an MT4 "indicator" I downloaded one time called "ZUP" I forget where I downloaded it but it works as a harmonic pattern recognizer. Im pretty sure its free and it does an ok job of drawing patterns. Just do a search for ZUP and you should find it. Nothings better then the human eye though but could be useful for training. Good luck and happy Pip'N to you all :)

9. Triantus Shango

well well well... i come back and what do i see? people been busy shorting! BUT it's finding SPPT on H1 at 50% of [2663-2878] and 61.8% of [2699-2878]. i was about to write that here is a good example of when harmonic trading doesn't work so well... BUT upon checking H4, we can see that the market stopped right at the 127.2 ext of AB-CD pattern. apparently someone is still in a very bearish mood. and too many fib levels converging around 2870. should have closed and shorted. damn!

10. Triantus Shango

check out the targets from the new AB-CD pattern on H1.

sive, is it correct to draw an AB-CD from 2700?