FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

Hey guys am at the hospital in the ER room--don't worry, am fine, just my wife fell down a flight of stairs, just sprained a knee and ankle, but she is fussing so much you'd think she is about to pass away--chicks! :) so have my iPad but no decent charts.... Did we make it to 2700?

^ Sorry Triantus hope she is okay.

FYI market hit 1.28000 and fell right down to 1.27100. It is now at 1.27350 and imo looks to continue to the downside, i'd also say 1.2750 should be the highest it will reach now.

Hey guys am at the hospital in the ER room--don't worry, am fine, just my wife fell down a flight of stairs, just sprained a knee and ankle, but she is fussing so much you'd think she is about to pass away--chicks! :) so have my iPad but no decent charts.... Did we make it to 2700?
Roughly no stop from 2800 to 2725, menacing a rebound now, 2742 as of writing

Last edited:
Just curious what you all think and Sive if your listening :)

Does this look like a good context for a bread & butter buy on the 1 hour EUR/USD chart (as of 10:45 am EST)

Thanks and Happy PipN! (o:
~Markus

EURUSD_Jan-17-2012-1045am.jpg

Just curious what you all think and Sive if your listening :)

Does this look like a good context for a bread & butter buy on the 1 hour EUR/USD chart (as of 10:45 am EST)

Thanks and Happy PipN! (o:
~Markus

View attachment 4646

Great picture.. Just looking at that from a distance emphasizing the harsh bear drops.. It looks to me like it should drop even further now.. double the distance it just fell at the least...

Back