FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

Jeezes...that's a bloody long green candle on the M5 and multiples on M1 charts!...Well, it touched the 1.2800 levels!...and not any bloody good news from the EZ either for that to happen! Maybe the Yanks got into trouble which have still not been reported??

So news that Japan MAY intervene in Euro market made that small spike????....Jeezes! That's really clutching at straws for good news...any type of good news!
The situation in the EZ must be worst than we expected!

Jeezes...that's a bloody long green candle on the M5 and multiples on M1 charts!...Well, it touched the 1.2800 levels!...and not any bloody good news from the EZ either for that to happen! Maybe the Yanks got into trouble which have still not been reported??

ok back from dinner... what did i miss? oh-oh. ok everyone take a deep breath, especially you, that's right, am looking at you, louis. :)

(if you like comedy and are not offended by comedy about religion, in this case the mormons, watch this--i always remember this skit when i use the previous phrase: )

rahman, i see now what you mean by white candle. i thought you had white set like sive, meaning up. but it's the opposite instead.

well WR1 is putting some good RSST. remember what sive said about that. pray we don't close above it or the gig's up.

classic penant on M5, by the way. you know, i get worried every time mr market is doing the antigravity thing. and right now, the short trade is looking more and more tenous, i'm afraid. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Triantus, I think we all wanted the EUR/USD to go down so bad that we lost out on the real signals being given out.

I don't know about you guys, but I will let my taken positions on the EUR/USD where there are and go play with the Aussie dollar as I think it's too high and the Aussie don't like that due to their dependance on exports....high AUD= less export.

The AUD/CHF is way up there, so i might catch a monkey or two from there!

I think I will hold my short shorts...... ;) and pray to the one & only God, Zeus. that he strikes down that line with lightning or something..

I genuinely am confident it will go down though to be honest, even though it is hovering around 1.28 it for 1. be very illogical for it to go up & probably cause reversal.... But I don't think that will happen. Sive said only for bears to worry if it passes the 1.2875 marker, he said 1.28 is abit far up but it's still okay.. Time for it to go down in my opinion. Some bad news would be more than welcome too.. We need some politician to be all liek.. YOW... METHINKS GREECE DEBT WILL KEEP US IN RECESSION FOREVER... etc;

Louis, I think you need to whisper that coz Hera might hear you....and you know what Hera is like;right?? ;)

........and quite possibly Zeus has heard you as there seems to be some sort of reversal at the moment!

Back