FOREX PRO WEEKLY January 16-20, 2012

georgeta, pls kindly explain what price is 78.6 retracement on monthly. thanks
I am short at 1.274. Context: nice Bearish engulfing and reversed candle on H4. From my experience, this is prety strong pattern. Stops at 1.2805. I will move stops to BE if some significant down move will occur. TP at 78.6 retracement on Monthly (I will see about that).

PS Take care of your wife Triantus. Wish her all the best!

I am short at 1.274. Context: nice Bearish engulfing and reversed candle on H4. From my experience, this is prety strong pattern. Stops at 1.2805. I will move stops to BE if some significant down move will occur. TP at 78.6 retracement on Monthly (I will see about that).

PS Take care of your wife Triantus. Wish her all the best!

thanks. much appreciated.

now, 78.6 on monthly, that would be 0.9995. wow! a tall order, don't you think? ;)

78.6 is about 1.254 on my chart (1.2527 on Sive analysis).

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    31.2 KB · Views: 19
ok guys, as you can see, back to normal. the mrs is fine now but with crutches. more pain than harm. thank god for that.
but now back to business...

sive, et. al. could you please take a look at the attached screenshots... one is M15 and the other one is H1. 2 different charts, 2 fib extensions in 2 different directions.

the question is: in a case like this, how do we decide which one takes precedence?

Attachments

• eurusd_m15_fibext.jpg
    eurusd_m15_fibext.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 22
  • eurusd_h1_trendline_fibext.jpg
    eurusd_h1_trendline_fibext.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 20
guys, sorry, ignore my question above re extensions. obviously when the first CD leg starts appearing, it becomes clear which is valid and which isn't.

Back