FOREX PRO Weekly July 22-26, 2013

Second, as I see you're really interested in options, try to read Buying and Selling Volatility: Kevin B. Connolly: 9780471968849: Amazon.com: Books
and if you're interesting in advanced application of typical strategies - Options as a Strategic Investment: Lawrence G. McMillan: 9780735204652: Amazon.com: Books

thank you Sive! I'll check these books. Anyway i'm not sure about trading options (i read somewhere that dealers like selling options because they are much complex to understand for retail traders, so it looks like a tricky game :) ).

Hi everyone!
Does somebody know if the indicators for MT4 work on tablets: Android, Windows or Apple. I want to purchase a tablet and I have some indicators for MT4 that I can't trade without: DOSC, MACDP, Exponential MACD. Will they work with the MT4 application if I just copy them?

hi Pragmatic, i can answer for android version of MT4: with this app you can use only built in indicators (and objects (es: fibonacci retracements) are completely missing). So probably you won't be able to use any custom indicator (in my humble opinion the only wise usage of mt4 on mobile platform is for checking your positions, not for really trading :D). may be windows tablets might be able to run the original MT4 (as you see on your pc) but i still have some doubt (because of the different platform). Hope that helps..

I use Teamviewer on an android tablet. This allows me to log in and see the screen of my PC at home which I leave running with Metatrader open. It's free for non commercial use but can be a bit clunky especially if you try drawing Trendlines remotely!

All the best

Michael

Sive,

What books would you suggest to read in order to understand FOREX and your analysis. I understand that you are a Dinapoli guy but is there another book that you recommend? Please be so kind and advise.

maybe so?

wedge top.png

good trading!

added 07.24. 07.21

think 50% will not be enough

50%.jpg

good trading!

added 07.24. 08.55

nesting low

nesting low.jpg

good trading!

added 07.24. 11.35

high in place? i expect 1,3177 lowest zone and up again; one pattern leg exceeded for 0,4 pip so thats why messy to me

mess.png

good trading!

added 07.24. 14.05

looked awfull bullish, think i am wright

ET.png

good trading!

added 07.24. 14.45

first target hit, 2 2 go? who invented flats???

cannot add picture, restriction per post

good trading!

add link

added 07.24. 16.55

well, looks like it might go to last temporary low

good trading!

added 07.24. 19.143

looks like we will sit here to synchronize everything for 50 mins or more

good trading!

added 07.24. @20.13

lower than expected, but believe 70+ to go

good trading!

Last edited:
Sive,

What books would you suggest to read in order to understand FOREX and your analysis. I understand that you are a Dinapoli guy but is there another book that you recommend? Please be so kind and advise.

Beyond DiNapoli book, you may read L. Jouflas "trade what you see". It is dedicated to harmonic patterns. I use some other tools, but these two books are about 80% of all tools that I use in analysis. Try to read our Forex Military School. There are also a lot of interesting issues.

A/U Weekly,

I know this is wrong thread for this pair but if you are looking at weekly chart we may have a context for a B&B sell . From current level it could be a move on the upside +450pips if it is working out...

Back