FOREX PRO Weekly July 23-27, 2012

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
sive, how can we explain such a sudden reversal? i don't see any significant technical level to justify this squeeze. is this the beginning of a 3-drive buy on H4?

craig bryan

Private, 1st Class
reversal

sive, how can we explain such a sudden reversal? i don't see any significant technical level to justify this squeeze. is this the beginning of a 3-drive buy on H4?
actually there was a reversal indicator 20mins beforehand pretty clear

sive did mention the possibility ;)

craig bryan

Private, 1st Class
todays spike

reversal was on the cards anyway being wednesday .....the usual weekly suspect

but the trap was painfully obvious, as soon as liquidity dried up ... ;)

but yes ....a pretty easy read :) (been doing this a loooong time)

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
also, it's just like it hit a wall and did a 180 without even pausing. now that's unusual. usually there's a little bit of back and forth, but no rocket. so the question remains: why suddenly someone decided to pull the plug on a lot of shorts? especially considering that 2000 was within reach.

BenOm

Private, 1st Class
Divergence rules!

I take Divergence very seriously. As soon as the SOB shows up, it turns all the previous forecasts upside down.
Sive told us about the divergence this morning, but so steep, I did not expect it and it started too early. There were still 22 pips to go till the WS2.

craig, do you mean this: 'huge bullish divergence with MACD near at solid support'?

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
exactly right. that's why i was taken aback as well.

I take Divergence very seriously. As soon as the SOB shows up, it turns all the previous forecasts upside down.
Sive told us about the divergence this morning, but so steep, I did not expect it and it started too early. There were still 22 pips to go till the WS2.