FOREX PRO Weekly June 17-21, 2013

i am not happy at allll :(:(:(

WISH YOU ALL GREEN PIPS
c u all next week..

Hi Lolly, sorry that I upset you a bit, but we do not abandon EUR. In fact our analysis is still the same, since EUR has not show any motion that could clarify situation. If we will get something tomorrow, then we definitely will make video on Tuesday on EUR...

Keep it up, far more interesting than gold.

may be this is a silly idea, BTW i just write it down and leave Sive to decide about its merit. Why don't always keep the eur/usd analysis and, instead of gold, make another analysis on what is the most interesting pair at the moment? (may be also gold can sometimes offer good trading ideas).

may be this is a silly idea, BTW i just write it down and leave Sive to decide about its merit. Why don't always keep the eur/usd analysis and, instead of gold, make another analysis on what is the most interesting pair at the moment? (may be also gold can sometimes offer good trading ideas).

............also a good idea !!

Up to Master Sive to decide.

Hi guys,
this is possible, but honestly gold now is more interesting than EUR as well. Now I have permission from FPA to be rather flexible, so, in fact I have possibility to replace as EUR as Gold analysis by more interesting assets and we will do it in this manner. But probably we will still stick with majors on Forex...EUR will have a priority over others, since this is our major pair.

Great one

This, for me is a wish granted. Cos I always see great opportunities on other pairs but don't like being too ambitious. Thanks Sive

triangle on EUR/USD

eurusdh1.png

maybe tomorrow we can get a breakout (probably to the downside). Let's see what's going to happen.

Hi guys,
this is possible, but honestly gold now is more interesting than EUR as well. Now I have permission from FPA to be rather flexible, so, in fact I have possibility to replace as EUR as Gold analysis by more interesting assets and we will do it in this manner. But probably we will still stick with majors on Forex...EUR will have a priority over others, since this is our major pair.

Makes sense, as long as you stick with the majors, where we get the benefits of higher volume and lower commissions.

As for the Euro when the market is choppy, if possible, I would like you to provide a context for high-probability range trades.

Back