FOREX PRO WEEKLY March 10-14, 2014

Anyone know why the Euro/USD pair just started dropping so hard? I know Draghi was giving a speech but I can't find a link to that to know if ECB is going to do anything.

Also, minimax, why 1.3772? I see Fib confluence support there along with the uptrend line, but why won't this stop at 1.3833?

Thanks!

Here are 2 possibilities:
1. tripple three with flat as third that is why 5 waves end; if this is in play, COULD BE !!, then whole move is one and complex/composed and target is at least 50% of whole move at 1,3720, at least; this leg, if not finished, could get 3rd with expansion 62,100....and could be last
2. zigzag with hidden waves in first; here , if intention to proceed, is to confirm top of first and then another abc leg (ABCD); price MUST penetrate top, not need to go much lower

So, I think we stay around 1,3770 till FOMC then we will make whatever, maybe just drop, maybe make this 50 pips or we start up immediatelly..construction of this leg down could fortell what will be going on.

Good trading!

20140314_eurusd_Daily_0713.jpg

ps: I expect annoying price action in next days, slowly falling with stressful whipsawing, we will see

weekly 127

20140314_eurusd_Weekly_0715.jpg

Last edited:
usdjpy

First, my recommendation: whenever fractal/low is broken with one candle´s body there is BIG chance move will proceed so if one place trade against MUST protect it ASAP!!

20140314_usdjpy_H4_0750.png

I expect usd jpy to establish new low; to me this is flat correction with target to establish weekly low fractal so targets are just below last LL and lower at 100%...can not tell the leg up, either an impulse or zigzag so do not know if target is to hit top or not but I think is zigzag so target is to hit left top, at least...

20140314_usdjpy_Weekly_0758.png

gbpusd

I see it short, flat correction...so: selling...
Can not tell if 2 is in place, could be flat wave 2 in play but soon will be much clearer....

Good trading!

20140314_gbpusd_H4_0817.png

ps: this move down could unfold also as ending diagonal, 3drive buy, with much higher target, maybe around 50-60% retracement

audusd

Well, there could be much more bears than most of us probably expect, allover the market...

I see aussie also in big T3 correction, which could be finshed with low labeled with red circle but my estimation is that this is first wave a as part of first wave of ending diagonal, followed by flat correction which nicely hit 162 expansion and also has nice inner structure on lower time frames; there is possibility to make new high but regardless I think very soon to proceed lowerlower....

20140314_audusd_Weekly_0920.png

And one more word about euro: on Nov 5th I said I expected big flat correction from very top at 1,6040 with target of 3rd leg at 1,39562...yesterday we exceeded this level for 10 pips and I can count also as ending diagonal this move up...maybe sell off is just ahead ????? I am not a prophet, neither I am pesimist, but just want to say that it is veryvery tough time ahead and we must be very cautios.. If I would be so mean as big guys and would run the market, I would try to pull as much longs in game as possible and then turn down but they might already be short??

Minimax, while I appreciate much all of your efforts but since, generally speaking, yours a bit different to Sive's, can you limiting those unrelated methods to avoid confusions?
I don't know if you really take all that trades and put your money where your mouth is, but I know for certain you can make your own forum and apply for Shoulders of Giants tho.
Find so many "looking good" advisor to suggest anyone but self to put their money on the market. Hopefully you are not one.
Please limit for trades you take. Not just you but everybody else too?

No hard feeling okay, am not intended to. Forgive my imperfect English :)

cable

There might come out nice long if c comes to lowest level 1,6550/20 up to at least 1,66208+...euro supports this move down and up again..

Good trading!

20140314_gbpusd_H4_1344.png

ps: was WRONG !! could be much shorter so better to wait but looking at daily it might make this upper point on Monday..

Back