FOREX PRO WEEKLY March 17-21, 2014

Yes, tricky, tricky..first Putin, later Yellen......

I do not belive in new HH before new low, maybe just taking 1,38779 would be enough...I am more for South, warmer at least, hehe..

Ending diagonal is more or less out so to me most probable is D3 with one more push up or T3, because of FOMC, with flat or triangle as last leg/construction...below 1,38779 would negate my count and put whole situation under question of direction..FXCM has smaller H4 candle than one another broker and second day PA is hidding behind so both, or better all three, outcomes are possible.

Good trading!

20140318_eurusd_H1_0959.jpg

hi sive sir,eurusd on 4hr time frame its bull trend but price action not supporting..
its trading lower... so can we consider this as Bearish dynamic pressure???

Well, Putin is not foolish, he would not threat but warn and show they are ready to intervene if neccessary so I think this could be it and I had to change my count, again, last time before FOMC I hope..I stil think correction is not done yet and I think this is flat with flat for b so target ought to be a tick above last high 1,39644 and HH 1,39657 will stay intact...

Good trading!

20140318_eurusd_H1_1111.jpg

huh, how nervous is the market!

cable: think PRZ

20140318_gbpusd_H4_1628.png

euro: nothing really changed but could get W&R tomorrow or maybe ven later today; think should not go below 1,38779 but except bearish pressure think nothing would really mean

20140318_eurusd_H1_1632.jpg

and Yellen is tomorrow, I was wrong, so maybe more complications on euro...

Good trading!

Hi Brandon,
well, I'm trying to stay aside from political tensions, although I'm Russian and current situation is very personal for me. The one thing that I can't really understand is - despite the context, whatever happens in the world - Russia is always wrong, should be ignored and should be punished. I can't explain this and this is really pitty.
I want say nothing on current situation - may be Russia is wrong or right, but I do not see any dialog in the World, only attempt to speak from the position of strength...

For example, this is extraction from today's Reuters news:
"...The order indicated the president would sign the treaty with Crimea's Russian-installed leader, who is in Moscow to request incorporation into Russia, but it gave no date.
The move followed a disputed referendum in Crimea on Sunday, staged under Russian military occupation, in which a Soviet-style 97 percent of voters were declared to have voted to return to Russian rule, after 60 years as part of Ukraine."
But this is just lies. Leader of the Crimea has not been installed by Russia. He was elected by people gathering when they have become protest against new Ukraine policy...
Russian military occupation - this is also lies. There was no one shot made on the territory of Crimea. How you can imagine occupation without shooting? If this would be an occupation - all people will struggle about it and hardly 90% of citizens have come to referendum and vote for joining Russia...
Lies everywhere... modern-modern world... what else we will see... And this is REUTERS! It's just awful.

I completely agree! CNN is even worse. I cannot stand that news channel. Completely biased and spewing bigotry to all viewers around the world. I have been watching Russia Today to keep updated on the Crimean situation.

It is crazy how contrasting the information is between CNN and Russia Today. All CNN shows is people in Kiev being unhappy with the whole situation and keep bringing up sanctions against Russia but what about the people in Crimea? 90 something % wanted to join the Russian Federation. That speaks for itself. Russia did not use any force and the voting process was genuine with a very high turnout.

As a Canadian I am very disappointed that my country does not have its own perspective on this whole situation. We are ALWAYS siding with the Americans and sadly, most of the time, they are wrong. The thing that bothers me THE MOST is that the Americans keep telling Russia to "respect sovereignty" but they are the last country to ever respect the sovereignty of another country.

The whole world should let the Crimean people speak for themselves and stop sticking their nose into Russia's business. What good outcome could possibly come from straining the relationship between a country as powerful as Russia?

FXCM has smaller H4 candle than one another broker

Hi Minimax, I think you're referring to the difference between charts New York Close charts and GMT charts. New York Close charts have the 4-hour candles begin with 5pm New York Time (currently 9pm GMT), while GMT charts have the 4-hour candles begin at midnight GMT. The 3 hour difference between these charts is what results in different shapes for the 4-hour candles. I just wanted to make sure you were aware that FXCM offers both New York Close charts and GMT charts.

Back