FOREX PRO WEEKLY March 17-21, 2014

Hi Minimax, I think you're referring to the difference between charts New York Close charts and GMT charts. New York Close charts have the 4-hour candles begin with 5pm New York Time (currently 9pm GMT), while GMT charts have the 4-hour candles begin at midnight GMT. The 3 hour difference between these charts is what results in different shapes for the 4-hour candles. I just wanted to make sure you were aware that FXCM offers both New York Close charts and GMT charts.

Yes, Jason, I know there are 3 options, I am using my local time. Just wanted to warn members they might have had different H4 candles.

Thank you anyway for your respones.

GbpChf
4hr time frame
gbpchf.jpg

Hello

we are slowly creeping toward targets...

cable: first a confession: I was wrong again in my analysis, labeled DZZ but was not!; never mind, we go up, I think in 3rd of flat and I see it in 3rd of an impulse; in short time I expect some congestion, not really a retrace, maybe 20 pips range, before higher in last leg; touching 1,66025 would put the construction under question and should change into ED or even top could be placed... target to me is now higher but primary task I find to go above 1,66652, projected target 100% is at 1,6695 and very near also 62 retrace, this zone I find most attractive for short...

Good trading!

20140319_gbpusd_H4_1221.png

Eurusd

euro

wild ride yesterday, hehe...

I see euro in ending diagonal as 3rd of flat correction; question here is if this is correction as wave b or just part of more complex correction...so, task to me is to establish high above 1,39466, 100% projected target is at 1,39706, few pips above last HH....will we hit it and 127 extension from weekly? I think we will not, not in this attempt but if anyway, we will come back later and go above...first I expect 1,37722...

Good trading!

20140319_eurusd_H1_1241.jpg

I commend you all for trying to analyze what is going on right now...

The Eur 4hr is one crazy looking chart right now....And has given me a darn good whipping...*

:cool:

must correct myself again, or better to adjust based on happening...

now closest to me is tripple zigzag formation and we ought to be in last leg of last wave, bottom in place I hope...

below 1,38787 we could start freefall

Good trading!

20140319_eurusd_H1_1614.jpg

ps: we get perfect butterfly sell at 1,3988 (for waves y = X, xx = A, a = B, c = C and c=z = D) and possible shark at same time, if we spike up there !!

I completely agree! CNN is even worse. I cannot stand that news channel. Completely biased and spewing bigotry to all viewers around the world. I have been watching Russia Today to keep updated on the Crimean situation.

It is crazy how contrasting the information is between CNN and Russia Today. All CNN shows is people in Kiev being unhappy with the whole situation and keep bringing up sanctions against Russia but what about the people in Crimea? 90 something % wanted to join the Russian Federation. That speaks for itself. Russia did not use any force and the voting process was genuine with a very high turnout.

As a Canadian I am very disappointed that my country does not have its own perspective on this whole situation. We are ALWAYS siding with the Americans and sadly, most of the time, they are wrong. The thing that bothers me THE MOST is that the Americans keep telling Russia to "respect sovereignty" but they are the last country to ever respect the sovereignty of another country.

The whole world should let the Crimean people speak for themselves and stop sticking their nose into Russia's business. What good outcome could possibly come from straining the relationship between a country as powerful as Russia?
Here in Crimea we all very happy to join Russia again! Yes - Russia did not use any force and the voting process was genuine with a very high turnout...

Back