FOREX PRO WEEKLY May 12-16, 2014

Hi Ochills,
Actually I do not want to dissapoint you, but I do not trade news releases, may be only when I see strong technical setup. But FPA has corresponding part of forum, where even some software exists for trading it. And they discuss (make forecasts) relations between numbers and motion strength.
Concerning market mechanics... hardly you will find direct book that will be dedicated to it. As a rule, market mechanics described in relation to corresponding patterns. BTW, you can find a lot in our forex military school. May be we didn't cover every pattern but many of them have corresponding description of mechanics as well.

Thanks Commander,
Your response as usual is of great help. Actually sir your book I tittled A-Z in Forex contain Market mechanics of most popular market patterns, I just want to read any book on it, may be I can find something more interesting and to add the book to my Library. Please commander in pips I receive some message in my FPA inbox. some of our forum members want me to share the PDF version I compiled from FPA site, I think it will be highly appreciated by some of our forum members, if you can convert the book to PDF and put it in the Forex military forum page, just like Andrew Mitchell converted his book to PDF,audio and video. Or do you permit me to share it via drop box or one drive. I must use this opportunity to say thanks again on the book A to Z in Forex in your Forex military School.It is of great help to me, I just printed the hard copy last week.
thanks Commander.

Commander in pips,
Pls sir,
Kindly comment on this patterns on GBP/JPY, though you have commented on it in the past but now the pattern seems to have finally work out despite it slow movement which pis me up.
this are the questions commander
1. Is these patterns still valid.
2.Can this H&S and Butterfly buy be traded
3.what is your view if you analyze daily and week of this pair.
4.Based on your experience would you personally trade this pair, if yes. Y?? & if No, Y??
attached is the 4hr and 15M patterns I observed. the 15 AB=CD coincide with the 4hr target.
Also considering the fact that GBP/USD and GBP/JPY are +correlated.
thanks as usual. GJ 4hr.JPG GJ 15M.JPGGJ 15M.JPGGJ 15M.JPGGJ 15M.JPG

Thanks Commander,
Your response as usual is of great help. Actually sir your book I tittled A-Z in Forex contain Market mechanics of most popular market patterns, I just want to read any book on it, may be I can find something more interesting and to add the book to my Library. Please commander in pips I receive some message in my FPA inbox. some of our forum members want me to share the PDF version I compiled from FPA site, I think it will be highly appreciated by some of our forum members, if you can convert the book to PDF and put it in the Forex military forum page, just like Andrew Mitchell converted his book to PDF,audio and video. Or do you permit me to share it via drop box or one drive. I must use this opportunity to say thanks again on the book A to Z in Forex in your Forex military School.It is of great help to me, I just printed the hard copy last week.
thanks Commander.

Hi Ochills,
concerning book... If FPA would like to place it in pdf, I suppose it would has done this. Since book now is not in pdf - it means that there is some sense with it, right? Everybody here, on FPA should understand that FPA is non-commercial resource. Everything is free here, but to survive FPA places advertisement on site. To generate money from advertisement - FPA needs visitors to watch it. That's why book was placed in such a manner - on many web pages. Watching the book on the web site is a small job that our members should to do to support FPA. This is not very hard.
But, as I know, if somebody still would like to get book as a single unit - soon should be launched sells on Amazon. Price will be very democratic.

Commander in pips,
Pls sir,
Kindly comment on this patterns on GBP/JPY, though you have commented on it in the past but now the pattern seems to have finally work out despite it slow movement which pis me up.
this are the questions commander
1. Is these patterns still valid.
2.Can this H&S and Butterfly buy be traded
3.what is your view if you analyze daily and week of this pair.
4.Based on your experience would you personally trade this pair, if yes. Y?? & if No, Y??
attached is the 4hr and 15M patterns I observed. the 15 AB=CD coincide with the 4hr target.
Also considering the fact that GBP/USD and GBP/JPY are +correlated.
thanks as usual.

Well, I do not trade EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY very often, but these pairs are good, especially for those who likes volatility. On your picture personally I do not see any solid setup. Probably we do not have here any H&S, but some sort of downward channel. You correctly marked downward AB=CD and that's all. As for me, I do not see here any large extended combination of patterns as you've plotted here.

ochills,

there is a site that has excellent commentary re fundamental news by seasoned traders. here: forexlive.com

as re market mechanics, i'll recommend this for forex and stocks, very simple and summarized, but a good start if you don't have time to read the complete course on this site: Free Trading Lessons - Learn All Aspects of Online Trading | tradimo

and this for futures: The BEST of EminiMind | EminiMind

i include both markets because it is better to have a little wider knowledge than just FX only.

also, bigmiketrading.com has some excellent webinars but they can only be accessed by becoming a member for $50/USD, but it is worth it.

good luck.

Good day commander in pips,
Good work as usual.
sir, kindly help me with the following questions.

1.Which site can I be able to read or listen to some of these fundamental news that rock the market as the news is being release or happen instantly. I use forexfactory but I can only read data and figures.

2.Can you recommend any book on market mechanics for me to read?

3.thanks You as usual, commander in pips.

Back