FOREX PRO Weekly May 27-31, 2013

hi sive, please explain some about "stop grabber"
thank you for the analysis

If you care for my explanation here it is:

Stop Grabber is a signal invented by Joe DiNapoli and it presumes that market is trying to shift trend but fails and returns right back. It can be easily seen with the MACDP proprietary indicator (red line on the chart). Best type of SG, the one that Sive likes, it is formed on the retracement after trending market move. See the chart with the current SG.
The signal gives a great advantage because you can determine the place of the stop and the limit and usually gives great R/R.

Attachments

• sg.png
    sg.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 34
The analysis for today would mean that my beloved DPV 1.28848 would get touched.
Another interesting trading day.

For those of you who are biting their nails and wondering why the heck is the Euro trending upwards (when just about every analyst predict bearish movement)..... its simply that time of month again where the Euro Zone need to make money from the forex market to make payroll and monthly expenses.

Don't worry, the US is next (to recoup their monthly payroll & expenses) and so the currencies pair will drop soon.....especially tomorrow where the US GDP Annualized is expected to or should come in better than expected.

Last edited:
Hello Sive, I have seen this week a very strong contrary correlated situation EURUSD & USDJPY. Right now USDJPY is showing a downward continuation till the botton support of this week aprox 100.8 and it looks like it will force EURUSD going upper levels...Is that correct?

Is it just me or has market been damn near impossible to trade the last month or so? Damn...

Do we now have a BULLISH STOP-GRABBER on the daily? What do you guys think?

sg.png

Was going to say the same thing...I think we do, question is what highs is going to be taken out?

This would be a DRASTIC change in market sentiment, if truly is a stop-grabber. I am at school so I currently don't have any charts so I can't post any images but this will mean taking out nearest highs............ I think about 3 more hours until daily candle is closed. For Alpari UK MT4 at least...

This would be a DRASTIC change in market sentiment, if truly is a stop-grabber. I am at school so I currently don't have any charts so I can't post any images but this will mean taking out nearest highs............ I think about 3 more hours until daily candle is closed. For Alpari UK MT4 at least...

Still noise between 2997 and 2820 in my book.The DB will not be activated until 2997 has been taken out. Until 2997 has been taken out I'm bearish

Back