FOREX PRO Weekly November 05-09, 2012

Sive, this is a drpo failure right? Guess am to late with a short entry. Can i enter on a shallow retracement

Is it possible to get in touch with your followers if we find ourselves in a fix. Maybe your skype account could help or your personal twitter. Maybe forexpeacearmany can have a live chart where we interact with you. thanks

Is it possible to get in touch with your followers if we find ourselves in a fix. Maybe your skype account could help or your personal twitter. Maybe forexpeacearmany can have a live chart where we interact with you. thanks

That is not the mission of Sive here. We should not ask him that, IMHO.

Hello Sive!
Do you take into consideration "222" BUY on Daily? Classical 0.382 retracement target coincides with WPP and broken Daily trend line. The move down can continue from there, after kiss goodby.
Thank you!

Sive, this is a drpo failure right? Guess am to late with a short entry. Can i enter on a shallow retracement

Hi Philip,
yes, this is DRPO Failure. Probably it is possible to re-enter on retracement, but this will be a bit risky. As we've discussed in thread, market stands very close to strong support area. If you will find a way with acceptable risk/reward ratio, then you can try it.

Unfortunately not. FPA is not my primary occupation. I can spend 1 with you guys only 1 hour in the morning, when I prepare daily update and some time within a day, when a I have few minutes just to take a look at forum. I can't provide 24/5 support service...

Hello Sive!
Do you take into consideration "222" BUY on Daily? Classical 0.382 retracement target coincides with WPP and broken Daily trend line. The move down can continue from there, after kiss goodby.
Thank you!

Hi Pragmatic,
Well, we've talked about all these moments. About "222" - buy we've said that pullback from daily K-support is very probable and market hardly will pass it at ones. You can look at this trade, mostly as at scalp buy, only to catch retracement. Overall situation is bearish and do not encourage to hold bullish position for considerable time.

Hi Philip

I have wished for that many times in the past but in truth it would go against what Sives analysis is all about. If I had got into a fix because I was in a trade which was against me and was losing a lot then it would means I had either staked too much on that single trade or I had not set a proper stop loss. Sives analysis wouldn't help in either case. If you have position sizing and stop loss setting sorted then read and understand the analysis as best you can and then plan your trades.
Use a demo account at first if need be and feel free to post questions here but don't expect anyone to tell you what to do.

All the best

Michael

Hello,

I have been searching for the 3x3 DMA indicator on codebase.mql4 and cannot find it (as well as a MACD indicator placed on the chart).
Can anyone please help me find such an indicator, especially the 3x3 DMA because it is vital for directional trades and cannot easily be projected
using a 3sma on a chart.

thanks
Johan

Hello,

I have been searching for the 3x3 DMA indicator on codebase.mql4 and cannot find it (as well as a MACD indicator placed on the chart).
Can anyone please help me find such an indicator, especially the 3x3 DMA because it is vital for directional trades and cannot easily be projected
using a 3sma on a chart.

thanks
Johan
Hi Johan

Its just the 3 SMA shifted by 3 periods, so put 3 in the Shift parameter.

All the best

Michael

Hello everyone,

I've noticed gold is testing weekly pivot point at the same time while we're waiting for eur/usd to decide will go up or not.
Could this be an indicator that eur/usd will test weekly pivot point too ?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I've noticed gold is testing weekly pivot point at the same time while we're waiting for eur/usd to decide will go up or not.
Could this be an indicator that eur/usd will test weekly pivot point too ?
Thanks.

Hi Pardus,
Hm. I'm not sure gold is a gold, while eur is eur :)

superficial resemblance comes mostly due relation to USD, since as EUR as Gold price are quoted relative to USD.
But if you will check correlation, I think that you will get not very encouraging result.

Back