FOREX PRO WEEKLY October 21-25, 2013

HI sive sir,, thank you very much for the reply..
i got an article from a forum and sharing here..
what do you think about relief rally>>

U.S. Debt Ceiling: History Repeats Itself?

Word on Wall Street is that the U.S. Senate has passed the bill to raise the nation’s debt ceiling. Wait a minute, this is exactly what happened a couple of years ago!

Back in 2011 when Miley Cyrus was just a teenage pop star partying in the U.S.A., the U.S. came close to hitting its debt ceiling of 14.3 trillion USD. At that time, Democrats were pushing for spending cuts AND tax hikes while Republicans insisted on relying on spending cuts alone. Just a few hours before the deadline, Senators struck a deal and passed the bill to raise the debt ceiling by 2.4 trillion USD over the next three years. Sound familiar?

Fast forward to 2013 with Miley Cyrus swinging around on a wrecking ball, Uncle Sam is moving dangerously close to hitting its debt ceiling once again. After days of bickering, lawmakers were able to reach a compromise on the eleventh hour and pass a bill to raise the limit and avoid a debt default.

In particular, the Senate and Congress agreed to extend the debt deadline to February 7 with current spending levels allowed until January 15. This basically gives lawmakers a few extra months to come up with a better plan to trim spending and fix the government’s budget problems.

With history repeating itself, we might be able to predict future USD behavior by taking a look at how the currency reacted to the debt ceiling deal a couple of years ago. Lemme show you a snapshot of the U.S. dollar index
1usd.jpg

As you can see, the Greenback suffered a selloff similar to what we’ve been seeing lately when news of the debt ceiling deadline hit the airwaves. Hopes that U.S. lawmakers would be able to reach a deal were enough to provide support for the dollar in the days closer to the deadline, yet the U.S. currency retreated and consolidated soon after the debt ceiling was raised.

Later on, the U.S. dollar staged a strong relief rally and even broke past its previous highs. Should we expect the same reaction this time?
2usd.jpg

The USDX chart looks a little different now compared to 2011, as the dollar is testing an area of interest rather than an actual support level. Further consolidation could mean that USDX would continue to tread below the 81.00 handle or possibly bounce off the next support level around 79.70. Later on, a strong break above the 81.00 level suggests that a strong relief rally is underway.

Of course, reviewing past price action is only one of the many ways to predict future currency movements. Bear in mind that there are plenty of other factors that could affect dollar behavior for the last stretch of the year

Here is bigger picture..must be cautios,throw over and extension to 1,3950 is possible..if lower then target should be at least 23,6% at 1,3750. if lower then very possible top at 1,3650 before higher..
Black labeled are daily swing fractals!!

Take care & good trading!

201310251050.jpg

UBS say that the euro is overbought at 1.3833 resistance with falls limited to the 1.3738 area at first. Outlook remains bullish

Credit Suisse has gone short at 1.3800/30 looking for 1.3638 target with a stop at 1.3880. Remain bullish on 1 week and 1 month outlook

Commerzbank says more buy orders were seen at previous 1.3811 level but were more balanced at 1.3820 suggesting that the upside will struggle

Rabo bank say the euro may struggle to strengthen from here

current view:

very possible 5 waves c is in play,could be also double ZZ but low possibility 4me..
next 30m candle could make high swing fractal level and 2nd wave top to go lower
above 1,3808 double ZZ is in play, the worst case scenario = breaking high

Good trading!

201310251450.jpg

nofail.jpg
Main spike got around my first main target. Second target was reached and after 2 or 3 attempts it was broken. Next OSA Fibo (the indicator I am about to introduce to you) resistance levels are 1.38305 / 1.38346.
Let's see how market interacts with them! Let's also see if dailly bar closes above 1.37624.

This is how market reacted...
What if I tell you 1.3580 may be still yet to come before a significant move high? Let's stare at price action to see if it is going to happen...

00, 20, 50, 80 are bank prices, so called; especially I like 20 and 50; if move stops and pulls back just before,it is 99% sure will be back and pierced this price; if move drops through 3 prices, ex: starts around 80 and drops through 50 - 20 - 00 very often retraces back to 50

close = near

Back