FOREX PRO WEEKLY September 02-06, 2013

ok now i am impressed! ;) how the hell did you know? damn, good job, man!

well, suggest you also to try with aligator or only with it because AO could be very confusing on several TFs

you might seen or not , one much more better video is unavailable, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
This one was really nice!!

ScreenHunter_111 Sep. 05 14.57.jpg

Short is closed and now toward HH!

Triantus,

basicaly yes, I am looking for patterns on bigger TFs and then I expect or motive or corrective wave, difference is number of waves and construction; but recently, last 2 months, I am focusing on establishing either fractal or just fractal height; today happend something similar as yesterday: we establish daily fractal height with 1,32221 and all TFs were at same time at this height, except weekly, and then we drop, and again all TFs, now including weekly have same low at 1,31279 and we went up; what I hate is 20 close to LL; we might lick low and take 20 before realy up move, but not neccessary and dont belive in too much, but I am ready to buy if it happens especially before next HH, above 1,3222...

This looks more like sex - 30 minutes licking this 20 zone...

Now we must take care if high above 1,3222 will not be establish!

This move down stopped at 127 ext could be shark and I expect 5-0 pattern, so up to 1,3330 and, if not break above, down to 1,3220 where decision could fall: either DZZ into new low, or new HH.

So it is not neccesary to take unreasonable risk right now. THat's just my 2cents.

Last edited by Sive Morten; Today at 02:45 AM.

GREAT ADVISE, as always, master Sive !!!

Worth a million, not just 2 cents, lol!

looks like it... considering that 3100 is a psychological level and 3144 is the bollinger midline... but i can't imagine people placing SELL SL between 3100 and 3144. below 3100, yes. anyway, i am afraid i can't be of much use here. don't trade the e/u anymore notwithstanding my lapse of judgement the other day ;) .

EDIT: disregard my comment about the midline. it's irrelevant. all depends on the period anyway. some people use the 21 SMA, and it spiked beyond that... but would this qualify as a SG? anyway, long TFs are not my forte. best of luck.

Hi guys, I am thinking a weekly SG here :

Minimax, i keep re-reading your conversation with Triantus Shango..

Really good interaction Q & A with you two but i would like to know if you have more info on fractals..

Watched the vdo enjoyed the music but found it a little difficult to follow...i need to be spoon fed information...read, watch, listen repeat ...

Do you have any more online information resources for fractals?

Will pm just in case you do not see this message as its from a previous week..

Back