FOREX PRO WEEKLY September 09-13, 2013

The Russian Federation here to save the world. Prevent WWIII. Good job, Uncle Putin. Hopefully the aggressive Americans will go through with the plan and solve this problem diplomatically instead of using force.

I am very pleased with the Russian Federation and President Putin.

The Russian Federation here to save the world. Prevent WWIII. Good job, Uncle Putin. Hopefully the aggressive Americans will go through with the plan and solve this problem diplomatically instead of using force.

I am very pleased with the Russian Federation and President Putin.

Dame Janks will still attack as the Janks will just say Syria didn't hand over ALL the chemical weapons even if they do!

US want access to Syria worlds biggest gas reserve and really has nothing to do with chemical weapons just like Iraq had nothing to do with WMD but oil!

Dame Janks will still attack as the Janks will just say Syria didn't hand over ALL the chemical weapons even if they do!

US want access to Syria worlds biggest gas reserve and really has nothing to do with chemical weapons just like Iraq had nothing to do with WMD but oil!

Sketchy. Makes me feel like this world is a very shady place. Countries taking each other over for their own interest, with complete disregard for human life.

World politics must have diversity. If every country was buddy-buddy with each other, then there will always be a consensus and will always have a biased way of thinking.

Having a world power like Russia go against the United States is what we need. We do not need USA to play world police. We do not need USA to run the world. Other countries must step-up and put United States back in its place. I personally think it is a great thing that Russia and USA do not get along well. If these countries all thought the same, they would all agree to attack Syria.

It is good to have diversity and a different way of thinking. It is time another world power puts USA back in its place and I am glad the Russian Federation came up with a NON-VIOLENT solution to fix the problem. Now let's just hope the Americans don't just attack for the sake of it.

I can not speak highly enough of Russia's handling of the situation on Syria. And I have the utmost respect for President Putin, especially now.

Don't get me wrong Russia has its own motives of why it doesn't want a new government in power in Syria(opposite to why US wants a new government in Syria)

The sad part is the innocent victims and the UN is weak as piss and wont do its job:mad:

The best part about Forex trading is what ever happens in the world good or bad we can still profit from it either way and put food on our table. This is why i like Forex trading over say stock trading where brokers can make up new rules very quickly and say you cant short certain stocks ect,ect!

Back