FOREX PRO WEEKLY September 09-13, 2013

Hello,

I found expanding triangle as most probable pattern atm and 38% as most probable zone for leg up...

Good trading!

TF 30M

201309110800.jpg

08.05 CET: but because of 62% and potential surprise, and acceptable stop 45 pips, decided to buy

201309110805.jpg

Last edited:
but with stocks, you enjoy more volatility, no? so more opportunity to make bigger profit. just as in commodity futures. or am i missing something? please bear in mind i never traded stocks so just saying what i remember from studying.

Don't get me wrong Russia has its own motives of why it doesn't want a new government in power in Syria(opposite to why US wants a new government in Syria)

The sad part is the innocent victims and the UN is weak as piss and wont do its job:mad:

The best part about Forex trading is what ever happens in the world good or bad we can still profit from it either way and put food on our table. This is why i like Forex trading over say stock trading where brokers can make up new rules very quickly and say you cant short certain stocks ect,ect!

but with stocks, you enjoy more volatility, no? so more opportunity to make bigger profit. just as in commodity futures. or am i missing something? please bear in mind i never traded stocks so just saying what i remember from studying.

Yea for sure,in my experience with trading stocks its nothing to get 50%,100% or even 400% return(best I'v achieved) in one trade,but having said this it really depends on what stocks you trade for eg. its a lot harder to get those sort of returns trading blue chip stocks if at all but small cap stocks like I mainly trade its the norm. Having said this like I mentioned most of the small cap stocks you cant short and in a crisis like say 2008 brokers even stop shorts on some blue chip stocks as well like bank stocks like they did in 2008-9 in Australia for example, so it makes it very difficult to profit from stocks it down turns.However there are defensive stocks you can buy in a down turn but in my experience even buying defensive stocks its very difficult to make profit and its better to just stay out until you see signs of a change

Unlike XXXX IMO stocks are a lot harder to trade its not just a lot more patience you need but requires a LOT of ongoing research into the fundamentals behind a company before even placing a trade,but once you find a few good sound small caps with high volumes its like taking candy from a baby:)

Last edited:
Hey all,

Daily chart has CONFIRMED Daily Stop-Grabber. I am sure Sive will be talking about this tonight.
Failure point of SG is 1.3275.

Target of this Daily SG COINCIDES with our Weekly SG target @ around 1.3440 area.

Keep an eye on this......

Also currently market is sitting above WPR2. Another bullish moment.
bsg.png

Hey all,

Daily chart has CONFIRMED Daily Stop-Grabber. I am sure Sive will be talking about this tonight.

Target of this Daily SG COINCIDES with our Weekly SG target @ around 1.3440 area.

View attachment 11181

Hi BeeKay8, that is not SG on daily-to me it'd have been BEARISH SG if 10.Sept. Daily candle closed below 1.3280(also MPP) This is just Daily bullish trend...

hi sive sir..
can you consider this butterfly as a valid butterfly..
because B is 1pip higher than X ..View attachment 11180

Lolly, It is difficult to say "no" to you :)
But rules are the same for any pattern. Only if you will find some retail broker who has some different quotes and butterfly will be valid there. :)
Try to measure inner AB=CD, may be it will be better to stick with it, than with "not quite" Butterfly. And the most important thing - our context in mid-term is bullish, So this butterfly probably could be considered only as reason for retracement if you still want to trade it.

Hey all,

View attachment 11181

Hi BeeKay8, that is not SG on daily-to me it'd have been BEARISH SG if 10.Sept. Daily candle closed below 1.3280(also MPP) This is just Daily bullish trend...

Hi Brandon. Yes, Venelin is right. To get a grabber we need bullish trend already before the candle that you've point. But this is just a trend shifting candle, since trend was bearish right before that.

Thank you sive sir...:cool:
as per the rule its not valid ,
and yes i am waiting for the retracement..
thats why searching bear sign for a pull back.:)

Back