FOREX PRO Weekly September 26-30, 2011

'222' Sell on H4?

Hi Sive,

If it is worth to answer, I just want to ask you - from recent price action, any possibilities that the target of '222' sell is around 1.37 which is .786 from 1.3380 to 1.3790 instead of D around 1.36 that you mentioned on your current weekly analysis?

On the other side, the steeper angle (CD leg) of our recent butterfly remind me that down move could continue to 1.618 (and suppose to be in early nextweek?).:confused:

Thanks and Best Regards

Last edited:
Hi Sive,

If it is worth to answer, I just want to ask you - from recent price action, any possibilities that the target of '222' sell is around 1.37 which is .786 from 1.3380 to 1.3790 instead of D around 1.36 that you mentioned on your current weekly analysis?

On the other side, the steeper angle (CD leg) of our recent butterfly remind me that down move could continue to 1.618 (and suppose to be in early nextweek?).:confused:

Thanks and Best Regards

Hi Rashidin,
currently it is difficult to answer, since we do not see yet the type of price action to the upside. But there is always some probability exists... We've said it in analysis by the way. ;)

Hi Sive, it breaks down 3414 like you posted in the Conclusion part so I entered short sell at that level, now it's temporary lost a bit but I hope it will turn down soon

How can I get the Joe Dinapoli "Oversold/overbought" indicator?

Sive, I always appreciate your analysis. I am particularly interested in the Joe DiNapoli "oversold/overbought" indicator you use. What exactly is it? How does it work? Can it be purchased separately, or is it a part of a subscription package? If i can purchase it, I want to know exactly what I'm asking for, and if possible, where it can be found. Thank you. Howard

Hi Sive!!

I've been doing some research in order to find out wich currency pairs move different from EUR/USD in order to have more trade opportunities. Unfortunately most of the pairs I've seen (specially the majors) either they move the same way or as mirrors, in any case that's not helpfull. What would you recommend me to do if I want to have let's say more trade opportunities in order to find daily double repos, or daily BBs of different pairs??? maybe it's not possible in FX and I should look instead on different markets such as comodities or stocks??? please enlight me buddy!!

Hi Sive, it breaks down 3414 like you posted in the Conclusion part so I entered short sell at that level, now it's temporary lost a bit but I hope it will turn down soon

Hi Sive, when you come online I am really appreciate if you can comment on the exit strategy (cut or hold )as my trade has been triggered according to your plan. I know every trade should have stoploss but a quick tip from you helps a lot. Many thanks and Best regards !

Nicole,
Any reason you did not wait for a retrace after piercing the 3414 level? Or set a stop loss according to your trading style? Just asking because I have done this same thing before, and I learned from my horrible entry. I could not refrain from this reply, because it seems you have to refine your trading style as you have similar posts each week. I may be able to help to point out that if there are two possible target areas to watch then do nothing but watch them. If you miss a trade so be it, but had you waited 2 hours to make that trade you would have seen the buy signal and waited for a retest of the high to see the sell signal. Currently you would be 50 pips richer. Even so the next day after you see the test of the levels and the chop in between you could a.) switch your timeframe to lower levels like 15m or 5m or b.) wait for a break out and get 150 pips in the process to the next target.

Hope this helps.

Back