FOREX SCAM

Jackie1963

Recruit
Hi
Ive recently become interested in trading because of Gordon ramsey, the chef, however, i think ive been scammed. The webpage looks legit but ive recently asked to withdraw money and each amount has been declined.
The company in question was Jubiter.com and omegafx.io, could you find out if these companies are real?
How can i get my money back?
Regards
Jackie1963

FPA Forums Team Note: This and several other posts were moved from a thread in Forex Articles to this thread.

Jackie, you have learnt important lesson in business which is always listen to your gut feeling. If you have feeling that something is wrong than probably it is. Next time try to find legitimate brokers and deal only with them. Dont test your luck anymore

I have just heard back from my bank and the are not going to refund my money. They had the bank address where my money went, but they say they cannot retrieve the money.
What can i do now??
Jackie

I have been scammed by a Forex company, however, i dont think it was a Forex company, the web-page looked genuine, but when i went to remove some money from the account they declined my requests three times.
the trading was on the back of an English TV programme called THIS MORNING, with Gordon Ramsey endorsing the trading. I looked it up on the web-page and i clicked on a link within the advert, i was taken to a company called Jubiter.com, this company is real, however, the person who spoke to me, was not. I have had a conversation with Jubiter.com and they know nothing of this man who i spoke to.
then i was put onto a company called OMEGAFX, who then went on to scam me out of my savings. They took over my computer and took all my money.
the bank is not going to refund my money, i have been in touch with the financial ombudsmen, still waiting for response.
i have emailed the company that the wire went to, but no reply as yet then i emailed the bank, in which the wire went to, no reply as yet. i will keep re sending my email until i get a reply.
i am at my wits end with the worry of this, i dont know what else to do, i have been in touch with every tabloid that i can think of, the t.v company, all the authorities that have been suggested to me. I cant do any more until i hear from anyone.
any other suggestions would be gratefully received.
Jackie

Let's start with send them invitation to this thread first. Copy the link and send them via email.

any updates on this case.. I hope people would do more research because its not easy having lost all savings on someones word on the phone, i hope it gets resolved, do keep us posted

Hi yes i wish i had done more research too. Im gutted ive lost all my money to these people.
I was vulnerable and stupid, i know that now.
But the blame game does not get my money back.
I have since found that the name they used was (tradeideas) i looked them up and it clearly says scammers. So yes i am stupid, an idiot, a woman. Should have known better. But what is done is done and i cant do a thing about it except fight against it.
So there you go. I admit it i was negligent, i hope that makes you feel better knowing that.
Regards
Jackie

Back