FOREX SCAM

I dont know how, sorry, that makes me sound stupid, but i must be or i wouldnt be in this mess in the first place.
Regards
Jackie

You have a lot of courage to step forward and explain your situation. This is good and will increase your chances of getting justice. Not only for yourself, but for others in a similar situation.

Did they open your account? If you can upload a copy of the account statement showing your account #, that would be helpful.

If you have any relevant email or chat correspondence, you can upload all copies of those here also.

-------

Also, you must formally invite the company to this thread. Follow all the steps here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

This thread will automatically update when you complete the 'invite company' portion of the steps.

Jackie, I am very sorry that you went through such a bad experience. It would be nice if you could also post it in the scamming section of this forum, just to keep informed other forum members. In the future try to deal only with regulated brokers

of course at present moment there are many scam comanies, but many of them are honest, but some traders just start to trade in good period or meet with cheaters, who tell just bad and muck abou company.
As for example, i started trade with insta and had a pretty good experience. And here i can find this company in the list of scam companies :cute:

Also, I trade with ForexHunt. They have a good conditions for affiliates. Now I am glad of my results. support is pretty good, very good service. Now try to open a real account. We will see results in future.

Hi, do you think that i could make my money back that i have lost? by using a legit forex broker?? how do i know who is real and who are not??
jackie

OmegaFX.io - a pure scam. I got contacted by 2 other guys experiencing the same story: "Shared 4.5K and 25K EUR with OmegaFX and no luck :-(. Impossible to get money back".
However, I managed to get my money back.

Hi yes i wish i had done more research too. Im gutted ive lost all my money to these people.
I was vulnerable and stupid, i know that now.
But the blame game does not get my money back.
I have since found that the name they used was (tradeideas) i looked them up and it clearly says scammers. So yes i am stupid, an idiot, a woman. Should have known better. But what is done is done and i cant do a thing about it except fight against it.
So there you go. I admit it i was negligent, i hope that makes you feel better knowing that.
Regards
Jackie

No, you're not stupid, you're a victim, and I hope you fight well till you get your money back.

OmegaFX.io - a pure scam. I got contacted by 2 other guys experiencing the same story: "Shared 4.5K and 25K EUR with OmegaFX and no luck :-(. Impossible to get money back".
However, I managed to get my money back.

Yeah, lets hear how DID you got your money back....?

Back