Forex Signal (Tue, July 27 2010, 9:30pm NY Time EST) - AU CPI q/q

AUS/AUD trade, wow, great call

Well, I studied all the things you had to say about this news event. I was prepared to take the spike...I had a limit order placed about 10 pips south of the current price at 9:30...if the market went north, I was prepared to wait for a retracement...but no waiting necessary.

At 9:30 the market went south like gangbusters...it soared through my limit "sell" and I had placed a very modest 20 pip profit target. Well, it sailed through my profit target like a hot knife through soft butter and if we were to give grades:

80 pips A
60 pips B
40 pips C
20 pips D

Well, I'll take my 20 pips, and my "D" Grade and consider being a little more aggressive with Henry's information next time. Nevertheless, my wife was there watching and she was very impressed. Cool. Thanks Mr. Liu, Great Job

Hi Henry
For trading the news is Forex diamonds still available?
Thanks

Henry's after spike trading strategy is exactly the forex diamonds trading system so yes its available but its no longer shown on the forums because Felix has removed it.

Well, I studied all the things you had to say about this news event. I was prepared to take the spike...I had a limit order placed about 10 pips south of the current price at 9:30...if the market went north, I was prepared to wait for a retracement...but no waiting necessary.

At 9:30 the market went south like gangbusters...it soared through my limit "sell" and I had placed a very modest 20 pip profit target. Well, it sailed through my profit target like a hot knife through soft butter and if we were to give grades:

80 pips A
60 pips B
40 pips C
20 pips D

Well, I'll take my 20 pips, and my "D" Grade and consider being a little more aggressive with Henry's information next time. Nevertheless, my wife was there watching and she was very impressed. Cool. Thanks Mr. Liu, Great Job

Hi Randy

good to see you made some pips, I'm also assuming your on a demo account. what broker did you use?

Keep in mind that if you do the same on a live account that the broker could give you large "slippage" which means your order would've been filled around 5-20 pips away from the place you entered your trade. This is an aspect to be careful of when considering going live.

Back