Forex trading is long time career to sustain daily life?

No, I don’t have 15+ years trading experience but honestly, I believe when you have a good trading skill then surely anything is possible in this volatile market! It’s true, Forex is hard but not impossible!

I think there are traders who have trading as their main income. But to reach that level it takes years of learning, practice, discipline and of course a lot of investment. And readiness to devote all their time to this business. I've decided for myself that it will be my additional income because I'm trading not so long.

What matters is not the amount of time spent, but the efficiency of its use. You need to work not for 12 hours a day, but with intellect.

There is no fixed amount you can make as a professional day trader, in the begining you will probably lose but once you grasp the concept the world is your oyster

It is possible, I believe. Hard, but possible.
There are multiple variables that should align. Like even your personality traits must fit into this sphere.
Some people are just not born for this kind of activity. But for others, hard work and emotional stability will do the job.

It is possible but in the begining, it can be extremely psychologically taxing
I think all businesses need a process before reaching the goal, not only forex trading, another kind of businesses like blogging, youtube, etc, need a process. Forex trading for long time career need to choose reliable broker.

Yes, it is possible to make forex trading a career, but it requires a significant amount of skill, discipline, and dedication to achieve consistent profitability.

Before you start trading full-time, make sure you have gained enough knowledge and experience in this market. Becoming a professional forex trader with a full-time job can be a bit challenging. And, you can’t quit your full-time job when you don’t know anything about this field. So, it's better to gain knowledge and experience first.

Back