Forex trading is long time career to sustain daily life?

Yes, the first priority is developing knowledge and trading skill, quitting the main job for trading forex without good preparation is a harmful psychological condition. Trading is not like another business like selling goods where more sales gets more profit. In forex, trading quality is more important than quantity. However if already have strong mental and good skill trading, forex could become long time career.

I think it can be a long time career, but it’s safer to start with a part-time trader while having a 9-5 job as a stable income stream and the trading capital to begin with. Mainly because it has many ups and downs and requires a lot of capital to go from a newbie to trading for a living since the process of mastering it itself will be full of trial and error.

Oh, it depends on how you treat it. Of course, there are some enthusiasts who treat trading seriously and consider it as the primary source of income, and what is more important there is nothing bad in it. Indeed, taking into account wise approach to trading, it may easily become a source for sustainable life.
You just need to devote as much time as you physically can in order to turn it into a real career, where the ladder doesn't imply any kind of promotion and new obligations. It implies bigger liability for your actions as the sums you operate rise up.

From my perspective, forex may become a stable source of income not to bother about funds at all, but it primarily depends on how you treat this activity.
For instance, if you are a day trader and you daily operate rather humble sums, oh, man, it'll take several decades to finally achieve good turnover. If you are a positional trader, then you also must invest a lot to cover your financial needs with dividends. So, it's more about double-edge sword, depending on the approach each human utilizes.

Honestly Biggest problem in Forex Trading are the Brokers.. Hard to find Good Brokers who wont screw you up one way or the other

Some people do make money as professional full-time Forex traders, but it's not easy. The amount they make varies based on their skills and market conditions. But let's be real, Forex trading won't guarantee instant riches. People choose different careers to sustain their daily lives, and Forex trading can be one of them. However, relying solely on trading can be risky. Rich individuals and business folks often use trading to diversify their investments and boost profits, but it's not usually their main gig. Now, can you make long-term profit from trading? It's possible, but it takes dedication, learning, and adapting to market changes. Actually, I wish I had asked myself how to become a trader rather than What Can you Do With a Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration 8 years ago. But, what's done is done. Actually, I enjoy healthcare, and it's never too late to explore new ways to make some money.

Back