Forex Trading Signal 10-7-2009 (time to bail methinks)

calling the top

If you were not so concerned about trying to call the top so you can boast about it and tell everyone "I told you so" then you might not cause so much damage to others.

Just because you managed to get out without much of a loss doesn't mean others were able to it, even if they followed your averaging in techniques they might not have taken profit on their reentries with so little gain.

Incidentally even the Elliot Wave technicians with their crystal balls and tarot cards have got it wrong. EWI goes on and on about how they called the top, however they called the top in 2004 and missed the greatest bull run in history, I wonder how many got burned on that one, yet their advertising continues to brag about how they predicted the top or bottom. Read about it here
Forex Weekly: Context is Everything | BK Forex Advisor | Boris Schlossberg | Kathy Lien | Forex Trading Signals

Anyone how continues to call the top over and over again will eventually get it right, so eventually your ego will get scoobie snack it so desperately need. Frankly all these pundits who practice the "see I told you so" can go to hell.

the "long term reversal" may not be likely any time soon if the ECB join RBA to raise interest rate tomorrow.

In additional, when the oil cartels confirm replacing USD for all transaction, the dollar will sink even further.

Do you really think that RBA may raise its interest rate the next day after already raising it?

Or that OPEC will confirm replacing USD the next day after dismissing this rumor?

--- You either slept through everything or come from the tachyon world. :)

If you were not so concerned about trying to call the top so you can boast about it and tell everyone "I told you so" then you might not cause so much damage to others.

Just because you managed to get out without much of a loss doesn't mean others were able to it, even if they followed your averaging in techniques they might not have taken profit on their reentries with so little gain.

Incidentally even the Elliot Wave technicians with their crystal balls and tarot cards have got it wrong. EWI goes on and on about how they called the top, however they called the top in 2004 and missed the greatest bull run in history, I wonder how many got burned on that one, yet their advertising continues to brag about how they predicted the top or bottom. Read about it here
Forex Weekly: Context is Everything | BK Forex Advisor | Boris Schlossberg | Kathy Lien | Forex Trading Signals

Anyone how continues to call the top over and over again will eventually get it right, so eventually your ego will get scoobie snack it so desperately need. Frankly all these pundits who practice the "see I told you so" can go to hell.

I'll tell you, I was trading pretty good. Took $500 to $9,000 in 5 weeks. Then got turned to others for deeper knowledge. So much info made me start doubting myself at every trade. Kept bouncing my decisions off all that technical stuff, instead of payng attention to my own ability. Now back down to $545 from jumping in evertime someone said we were near the top. Only to find out it was 150 pips higher.

Now I'm at the bottom paying a dollar a pip and hoping to find that knack again.

Peace

You are the Best sir!!

Dear sir pips,
your signals services has been wonderful to the world of forex, what can i say? than to say thank you.you are the best!! is your trading room still vacant for me?:D
how is the baby?

Do you really think that RBA may raise its interest rate the next day after already raising it?

Or that OPEC will confirm replacing USD the next day after dismissing this rumor?

--- You either slept through everything or come from the tachyon world. :)

He is not saying that the RBA might again raise interest rates rather he's saying that the ECB might raise their rates when they meet tomorrow...

I'll tell you, I was trading pretty good. Took $500 to $9,000 in 5 weeks. Then got turned to others for deeper knowledge. So much info made me start doubting myself at every trade. Kept bouncing my decisions off all that technical stuff, instead of payng attention to my own ability. Now back down to $545 from jumping in evertime someone said we were near the top. Only to find out it was 150 pips higher.

Now I'm at the bottom paying a dollar a pip and hoping to find that knack again.

Peace

Yeah likewise I was long Gold, all the fundamentals were good, but started to doubt it with all the shorts on Gold and Silver. Wish I just stuck to my own analysis, would be up massive now.

Yeah likewise I was long Gold, all the fundamentals were good, but started to doubt it with all the shorts on Gold and Silver. Wish I just stuck to my own analysis, would be up massive now.

Well, hate to say it, but I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Good news is that we can start again, stick to what we know, get back to that person we were when we knew what we were doing and didn't doubt it so much. People have advice and analysis, but it's crap when it conflicts with your way of making a profit. If you were making money before, you can do it again.:D

Prediction and Forecast

There is different between Prediction and Forecast. Daily signal analysis are forecasts and they can be wrong. Especially in such financial turmoil its very difficult to be right all the time. FPA folks are doing a great service which is free of charge. I am really thankful to Sirpipsalot for all his efforts and time. He is honest enough to share his failures along with the success. I am pretty sure that this is not the place for Psychic analysis or readings.Keep up the good work FPA.

Time to get out

At least Sir Pipsalot warn us about the time to get out. I shifted from USD long to USD short yesterday. He could be stick to what he said and that way the loss will be catastrophic. I closed my USD long position with minimal loss. That is also an advantage.

Stop blaming others!

I get so tired of traders who blame others for their own bad decisions and Money Management!!!!!!

I find Pipsalot`s signals or should I say, advice, to be very helpful.

Keep up the good work, sir Pipsalot!!!!

regards Kajsa

Back