ForexAthlon : Turn 19$ into 1900$ in one day .

Can 19$ be traded into 1900$ in one Day?

• Total voters

LoRio

Sergeant
What you are about to read was inspired by this thread :
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...0398-turn-10-into-1000-day-forex-trading.html
and
Jack Francisco [user]

Friday the 6th , what better day to attempt this other than an NFP release day.
In the thread above the idea was turning 10$ into 1000$ .
The broker chosen , offered a non-deposit bonus of 15euros , roughly 19$,so lets keep the main point which would be multiplying your capital by 100 in one day .
So , what the hell?Lets have fun.

The Specs :
Broker : ArmadaMarkets [not promoting or anything]
Leverage : 500
Amount : 19$
DareDay : 6th September 2013

For this i will need to trade constantly on the maximum possible lot size.
Calculations point the need for 15 trades of 10 pips each ,all with highest possible risk.
or
9 trades of 20 pips each .
Due to the time frame available for our goal , seems that all oppurtunities must be
taken.Without losing , and being right about 15 times in a row.

Pretty impossible huh?

Will be fun though.

As i open and close trades , i will be posting on this thread as well , and when the account reaches zombie state , the trading sequence will be given for public mockery.

Ill be constantly on this thread during this challenge so , if you have got an idea
on a trade , please do share .

:)

Lorentzo.

Love your enthusiasm,but not sure your keen enough as 3.5hr already gone from today's open without a pip made!

Voted = ROFL

I'll take an extra large popcorn.

High enough leverage to open a crazy sized position, insane levels of luck to keep you from getting a margin call before price moves in your direction, and the mother of all deviations leading to a huge move are all you need. :D

Why don't you try that with Exness leverage 1:2000....I think you will stand a better chance with that leverage....But remember that 1:2000 leverage drops down to 1:200 over the weekend.

What pair & posiition (long or short) are you going to whack the market with??
I think I might re-finance a USD150-200 into my Exness account and join you in "whacking" the market during the NFP:p

Hey Lorio....I have already funded my Exness account with USD364.17 and....after playing around a bit...has increased the account to USD378.77

Leverage is set at maximum 1:2000 and now I am waiting for you (or anybody here for that matter) to suggest which pair to "whack" the market during NFP :p

as rofl said i kinda fell asleep . Fatal mistake. Lets see what we've got here...hmm
Large coffee .
Theres also TradeFort for anyone not willing to fund such adventures with their own money, and they offer 1:1000 levy

As I mentioned above, I have already funded my Exness account....and balance is now USD391.67 (couldn't resist shorting the GBP/USD some minutes ago and so made some more small profits).

Okay LeRio, what are we trading here during the NFP in order to whack the market???

The NFP , if all else works , will be the cherry on top :)

I starting with 19$ , need to work my way up to catch up with you mate . Dont you think ? :D

Back