ForexAthlon : Turn 19$ into 1900$ in one day .

Can 19$ be traded into 1900$ in one Day?

• Total voters
added to long 155.73 0.02 lots.
Kinda crazy, but today is all about crazy ... :)

...hmmm...seems like you have no plan yet on how to trade the NFP

Okay, after doing some reading around the blog, I think I will pre-NFP short the EUR/USD if it goes back to the 1.3131 - 1.3132 levels.
As it is, looks like the pair is already falling in anticipation of NFP.

If above plan fails, I might go long on silver with TP at the 24 levels. I'll watch and see before making my move.

Usually pre NFP silver rises , ill agree . but not always.
Another good approach is to take a position entry after the release ,take profit and enter on the opposite side immediately as the dollar likes to whipsaw during NFP.
At the moment Yen is biting my attempt . Fascinating.

I think its heading south , it crossed the point you'd say theres an uptrend formation on M5.
Lets See.

Took a couple long silver and have closed them out at profits...account balance now USD425.17

Have set some short pending orders for EUR/USD from 1.31340 levels with TP at 1.3100 level. Quite possibly, I will only play short EUR/USD before & during NFP.

Also eying AUD/USD for long positions should that go down to below 0.9000 levels.

Took a couple long silver and have closed them out at profits...account balance now USD425.17

Have set some short pending orders for EUR/USD from 1.31340 levels with TP at 1.3100 level. Quite possibly, I will only play short EUR/USD before & during NFP.

Also eying AUD/USD for long positions should that go down to below 0.9000 levels.

Kiwi looks "safe" as well . Good job ;)

If you open at $500 , in exness , and your balance goes beyond $999 , do they adjust the leverage on the trade or after you close it ?

Back