ForexAthlon : Turn 19$ into 1900$ in one day .

Can 19$ be traded into 1900$ in one Day?

• Total voters
-Go to account history
-Right Click on any order
-Save as detailed report
-Open the htm file
-Screenshot
-Upload

How was your NFP ?

Ok, thank you for the tip....I do that too (i.e take screenshot of detail report), but I thought you have a better system:p

Trading the NFP last Friday was good and not so good.
On main account, it was an pretty good week for me as I managed 92.13% gain over previous week (read my post#How much do you expect to get from a USD20k account?)
=========================

On the "play" account with Exness, after making fairly good profits, I made the fatal mistake of forgetting that I have placed a few pending orders just before NFP which were triggered. With one too many opened positions on a small account, I lost over 50% of capital.
However, after refunding with additional USD258.70 early this morning, I have managed to recover most of the lost money and is now trading conservatively to bring that account into profits.

Hence the answer is very much clear that it is highly impossible to reach such a figure with very small amount of money invested and the possibilities are that we bust the account. Not even worth the try according to me.

I think first trade is not easy for a newbie and he can loose his money and loose his heart and can leave Forex. But I think he should keep focus on trade and be patient.

I'm waiting for the next NFP to see if someone can manage one super-massive winning trade or not.

Do you acknowledge how much leverage you need in order to make $19 into $1900 in one trade?
and How little you SL will be because of stopout level? you need a leverage of 1:10000 with maximum lots
and to catch a 100 pips spike. Most of the time NFP offers about 50 pips and then it reverses back.
you'll have to enter with a 1.9 lots to use 1:10000 leverage and your SL will automaticaly be at a 0.7 pips
from Order Open Price if stopout level is standard 30%. So it's just too much for 19 USD.
The Spread itself will result stopout level to trigger.

Do you acknowledge how much leverage you need in order to make $19 into $1900 in one trade?
and How little you SL will be because of stopout level? you need a leverage of 1:10000 with maximum lots
and to catch a 100 pips spike. Most of the time NFP offers about 50 pips and then it reverses back.
you'll have to enter with a 1.9 lots to use 1:10000 leverage and your SL will automaticaly be at a 0.7 pips
from Order Open Price if stopout level is standard 30%. So it's just too much for 19 USD.
The Spread itself will result stopout level to trigger.

Yes tobeone . In one move thats what you need.
The rule in forex though is : Dont expect everything in one move.
No one spoke of it being possible or easy , hence the beauty of it.
i should attempt one of these again some time...hmm

turning $10 into $1000 in very impossible, even using EA we never turn it....
I've trade in litefx and some other broker, I always using EA but never can to gain as huge as your stated...

Back