ForexAthlon : Turn 19$ into 1900$ in one day .

Can 19$ be traded into 1900$ in one Day?

• Total voters
Frankfurt open , half the account is wiped ,waiting for the other half to share same fate

If you open at $500 , in exness , and your balance goes beyond $999 , do they adjust the leverage on the trade or after you close it ?

1:2000 leverage max account size usd1k...after USD1k, automatically reduced to 1:1000. After USD5k, leverage again automatically reduced (not sure what level....have to check at Exness site).

Every Friday, some 2 hours (I think), all high leverage automatically reduced to 1:200.......and this is where the danger is if you are caught with one too many open positions in losses cause that can wipe out your account :p

=================

I must be doing something right....opening, closing, and re-setting positions on EUR/USD and GBP/USD.....account now is USD450.17:cool:

Update #
Balance : 6,33 $
Equity : 3,34 $

See what happened there ?
1.I wanted to become a millionaire today , overslept so i rushed to open a trade my "eyes"
suggested as good.
2.Maximum Risk
3.My highly ambitious goal led me to stack up trades , and not to take small profits that presented
themselves along the way.I wanted it "all in one trade".
4.Neglected fundamentals completely.

-Did the spread damage me? No
-Did the broker damage me? No
-"but is it possible to lose on the first trade?smells fishy." Yes and No

RahmanSL you are in charge now.
Ow , your target theoretically would be 33.000$ , not recommended. Do post updates as you
Avenge your fallen brother ... :D

Too many down movements on EUR/USD & GBP/USD for my liking.......I have closed all positions (in actual fact on two small accounts with different broker)...will watch market for awhile...heck! I think I will take a nap to catch the NFP;)

Slow & steady is the way to play the market....no need to rush because the market will still be here even if we take a break to climb Mt. Everest;)

I don't know whether I will play this small account (and the other one) after this week because I have to concentrate on my main account with AxiTrader which is now at USD21,482.07 from initial deposit of USD6,547.66

Hope you make your millions next week:cool:

hahaha.
I like this pattern , as i think you do too.
Hopin we'll get more players next week.
What should the concept be though?
(we can call it pipBusters , from mythBusters)

Heres The Result . [_]p
statement.jpg

Back