• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexAutoPilot.com (F.A.P.S. Marcus Leary)

General discussions of a financial company
seems that even with an EA, you need more to go with it, or it doesn't work. what I didn't like about this EA is that is has no stop loss. It also would run for hundreds of pips to attempt to come back again and make 20 pips profit. Half the time I would manually close the trade, thinking how can it range SO FAR away and I do mean hundreds of pips to try and capture 20? I spoke to someone from Forex Auto Pilot and they told me I should put a stop loss in. However, would that not defeat the purpose of the EA? How am I to know how far it's supposed to range before it turns around?

seems that even with an EA, you need more to go with it, or it doesn't work. what I didn't like about this EA is that is has no stop loss. It also would run for hundreds of pips to attempt to come back again and make 20 pips profit. Half the time I would manually close the trade, thinking how can it range SO FAR away and I do mean hundreds of pips to try and capture 20? I spoke to someone from Forex Auto Pilot and they told me I should put a stop loss in. However, would that not defeat the purpose of the EA? How am I to know how far it's supposed to range before it turns around?
I still use no stop loss and am doing fine. The other side of what you say is that FAP also has the capability of doing multiple trades in one day.

Manually closing the trades is not good because you are allowing emotion to take control.

Those of us who are members of FAPWINNER also have recommended settings that are posted weekly, plus weekly mentoring sessions and many other benefits. We also have a separate Grid EA that trades along with FAP daily, even when FAP is in draw down. This adds steady profits while you wait.

The key is to have a group that you can trust in order to share ideas and strategies. FAP does work exactly as advertised and it is a long-term strategy vs. immediate profits.

Mark

FAP Turbo

? What does FAP Winner have to offer the FAP Turbo user?

I am very pleased with the Turbo program and am still running it on the default settings. However, that is not my nature. I want to know what every setting does, (I have read the manual), and how to optimize it for every market change and trading style I know.

I have little interest in simply following anouther trader, no matter what they have to offer. I am only interested in the discussion, optimization, and pursuit of extended knowledge.

Further, I am interested in the time savings of being able to review previous results of back and forward testings, utilizing all the different parameters and the many variations available within them.

Does FAP Winner offer this kind of information and knowledge, or is it more of a support group? I am really not interested in paying for support, or to support the helpless and ignorant. I am looking for like minded individuals who want to find out what this system is capable of, and how to maximize its capabilities.

Ken

What Does FAPWINNER OFFER?

Mr. Long,

Short and sweet: FAPWINNER is the official community for FAPTURBO.

One of the creators of FAPTURBO (Mike) is a member and posts official news and information about FAPTURBO on FAPWINNER as we have proven ourselves to be the best and most organized online forex community. Additionally, I am the CO-Creator of the official FAPTURBO Trading Strategies.

What does FAPWINNER offer the FAPTURBO user?

We offer the OFFICIAL FAPTURBO settings, and topic dedicated to asking questions to the developers of FAPTURBO. No one else on line offers such valuable information and access.

To the contrary, it is not about following me. One of the hallmarks of my success is getting information first hand, not second hand.

You would do well to submit questions about FAPWINNER TO FAPWINNER. This is NOT an official posting area that is supported or sanctioned by FAPWINNER. Please direct all future inquiries directly to fapwinner at support@fapwinner.com.

Respectfully,

Charles A. Floyd, II
CEO
FAPWINNER.COM, LLC.
FAPTURBO Trading Strategies Co-Creator

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments, I didnt expect your reply. I also didnt realize I coiuld ask questions of FAP Winner without being a member.

The service is a little expensive, but as I get further into this robot it will be a path I need to explore. I am primarily interested in the extent of knowledge about the robot and its settings, and your optimization strategies.

Thanks

Ken

just curious-not bi-curious

Does FAP allow demo trading 1st to aquaint new customers to its use? Thanks in advance.

Since my purchase i have nothing but problems.

1. Forexautopilot keeps denying my activation numbers. At first it worked , then on day i get activation number not valid on 2 different machines.

2. When it did work for about 8 days, account of 5000 $:mad: was down about 2000 $ and had 6 wins of 100 $.

3. Customer service is the worst i have ever encountered in my 15 plus years of trading. I know how trade and this tool is downright scary. I can not even give a good report due to the limited time it has worked.

This email confirms that you made a purchase from ClickBank.com. This> transaction will appear on your statement as "CLICKBANK" or "CLKBANK*COM."> ClickBank is the Internet's largest retailer of digital products. Please> review> the following information and keep this email for future reference. Thank> you> for your order.>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------> PURCHASE INFORMATION>> Order Number: 95REZNFN> Order Date: 11/08/2008 7:52 PM PST> Customer Name: PAUL Stevenson Customer Email: [email.com[/email]> Product: Forex Robot Discounted> Product ID: 4> Publisher's Site: http://www.forexautopilot.com> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------->> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------> PAYMENT DETAILS>> Payment Method: Visa 4639> Subtotal: $79.00> Tax: $0.00> Total: $79.00> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you regarding their customer service. I purchased the EA on 12/26 and was completely horrified when I saw the number of posts in the member forum about activation problems with the new version. I was able to access the forum and for some reason (s) something went wrong and I am unable to login. Four emails to support have bounced and the phone help is almost none existent. I am beginning to wonder if it is a way to get people to pay for the service of Fapwinner. As a new customer, I am not happy with the service so far and wonder how long it will take them to fix the problem.

Isnt there a seperate thread for FAP Winner. Theres a disgusting amount of pump on this thread for FAP Winner, an overpriced, hand holding, mentoring, and optimization service. I'm sure the people who use it like it, but there are many free forums where users are happy to discuss their settings and results. Having FAP Winner in no way guarentees any better results, and the tone taken in many of these posts makes it seem almost mandatory.

ernest,

You can demo any EA, but you do need to buy it first. If you dont like it you can get a refund through ClickBank.

PipFinder,

Which EA are you discussing? I read your other post and it seems your discussing FAP Turbo. You bought in the middle of a long holiday and sometimes problems happen. Hopefully they'll straighten everything out for you next week.

ForexAutoPilotForum.com, this is a very good free forum dedicated to the AutoPilot and the Turbo. Many experienced users, as well as inexperienced, and also some members of FAP Winner. One of the best places I know of to find information and discuss these robots.

Ken

Ken Long,
It was not my intention to "pump" FapWinner and I don't think I did. In fact, my feelings are to the contrary at this point because in an email to them they were very evasive as to an approximate turn-around-time for an appointment with Charles. Fap Turbo is the EA I purchased. I am disappointed because my user name and password stopped working and it was my hope to take the weekend and learn more about the EA by reading about it in the forum over the weekend. I will check out the forum you mentioned below. Thanks.

Isnt there a seperate thread for FAP Winner. Theres a disgusting amount of pump on this thread for FAP Winner, an overpriced, hand holding, mentoring, and optimization service. I'm sure the people who use it like it, but there are many free forums where users are happy to discuss their settings and results. Having FAP Winner in no way guarentees any better results, and the tone taken in many of these posts makes it seem almost mandatory.

ernest,

You can demo any EA, but you do need to buy it first. If you dont like it you can get a refund through ClickBank.

PipFinder,

Which EA are you discussing? I read your other post and it seems your discussing FAP Turbo. You bought in the middle of a long holiday and sometimes problems happen. Hopefully they'll straighten everything out for you next week.

ForexAutoPilotForum.com, this is a very good free forum dedicated to the AutoPilot and the Turbo. Many experienced users, as well as inexperienced, and also some members of FAP Winner. One of the best places I know of to find information and discuss these robots.

Ken

Back