• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexAutoPilot.com (F.A.P.S. Marcus Leary)

General discussions of a financial company
Sorry PipFinder, I wasnt refering to your post with that. There are a couple of people here who appear to be working for FAP Winner and blatantly pump the service every chance they get. Understandably Charles is FAP Winner, but he has his own thread to pump his service on. We should be able to discuss what we want openly here without their interference.

forexautopilot

Hi Charles
I have fapturbo as well in a demo, I was decided to open a live account this week and excited about it, but in the last few days fapturbo had many losses, i am scared to open an account now.

I have recieved emails about a certain Steve (Steve@fapturbo.com) offering me to download a free ROBOT at this link
> Forex Auto Scalper

Now I understand why people get so confused. It is really good if we have mainly winnings(60%) I wish I found fapturbo earlier, and I hope it starts trading well again, I really looking forward to open that live account.

Alicia smile

I wish fapturbo have a free forum, I cannot afford to pay when I haven't make any money yet.

Hi Charles
I have fapturbo as well in a demo, I was decided to open a live account this week and excited about it, but in the last few days fapturbo had many losses, i am scared to open an account now.

I have recieved emails about a certain Steve (Steve@fapturbo.com) offering me to download a free ROBOT at this link
> Forex Auto Scalper

Now I understand why people get so confused. It is really good if we have mainly winnings(60%) I wish I found fapturbo earlier, and I hope it starts trading well again, I really looking forward to open that live account.

Alicia smile

I wish fapturbo have a free forum, I cannot afford to pay when I haven't make any money yet.
Hi Charles

> Forex Auto Scalper

Alicia smile

I wish fapturbo have a free forum, I cannot afford to pay when I haven't make any money yet

Iam new to this forum don't know what I am doing now

Alicia,

There are several free forums dedicated to FAPS and FAP Turbo. Most notably is, ForexAutoPilotForum.com, but also FAP Turbo's own internal forum for paid users. I cant recomend FAP Winner, I've never used it and from what I've seen I doubt if I ever will. The optimized settings they offered on the FAP Turbo forum were horribly overleveraged, and their general attitude on this and other independant forums is just rude.

The FAP Turbo Scalper hasnt been trading as well as it did before the holidays. I dont know if this is due to the market, or the update to version 23. I didnt update untill 12/25, when my original license to version 16 ran out.

Trading during the hoidays was notoriously bad for the robot. I dont know why it should be, it didnt seem that different to me.

The e-mails you refer to from Steve are just affiliate marketing. Steve is one of the creators of FAP Turbo and he hasnt quite caught onto how it can affect his reputation and creditability when he pumps other peoples products. I have recieved similar e-mails from Marcus Leary, Andreas Kirshberger, John Buroughs (AutoCashRobot), and others. This is a new robot, offered for free. So far the results have been poor, but I'll give it a little time to prove itself, one way or the other.

I was also going to start the Turbo Scalper on a live account after the holidays, but have become a little more cautious seeing the recent losses. I'm still waiting on the brokers to authorize my accounts, which is good because I think this robot needs a little more time to prove that it can continue its winning ways.

The only good thing from all the recent losses is that all the overleveraged fools who thought this robot was a no losser, easy money plan, got taught a lesson in humility and trust.

Even the best systems sometimes take a string of losses. The telling factor will be if it can come back and produce good profits over the long term. This is why almost evey experienced trader and trading teacher recomends a low risk money managment approach, usualy no more than 1-2% of account risked per trade. This may not make us wealthy overnight, but it will keep us in the game long enough to accumulate long term wealth. As long as the system has a winning average.

Last edited:
Question about my forex autopilot! huge loss! :(

Hi everyone :)

im a 23 year old man from Norway and this is my first post on FPA

Ive purchased the EA an attached it on EURUSD.

It has placed one order, and it has not closed the order for three days. Profit is -192 at the moment, but it is changing between -100 and -200.

The price that my EA purchased at was 1.4578 And takeprofit says 1.4386

Size is 0.10

i dont understand this. can any of you guys pleace be kind to explain why my EA has done this, and mabye give me further advice.

Hi everyone :)

im a 23 year old man from Norway and this is my first post on FPA

Ive purchased the EA an attached it on EURUSD.

It has placed one order, and it has not closed the order for three days. Profit is -192 at the moment, but it is changing between -100 and -200.

The price that my EA purchased at was 1.4578 And takeprofit says 1.4386

Size is 0.10

i dont understand this. can any of you guys pleace be kind to explain why my EA has done this, and mabye give me further advice.

your reading the numbers wrong. 1.4578 is the price you bought at and 1.4386 is the current price. The difference 192 is how much you've lost so far. The take profit should be 15 pips, 1.4593.

Be carefull using this trading bot. Its capable of taking large losses and holding them indefinately. It can also hit many small winners in a row. Some people have used this EA successfully, just check the dedicated forum, but you need to check the market and be carefull of major trend changes. The program doesnt adapt quickly when the market changes, and one bad trade can sit on your account for a long time and block the current trading.

This is an old robot. One of the first that I bought and actually paid for, but I havent run it in quite a while.

My Forexautopilot has been trading great for months now and all of a sudden it has quit placing any trades. The last trade it placed was 12-23-2009. Any ideas? Nothing changed. I even downlaoded the newest version and it still does not make trades.

Back