• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexAutoPilot.com (F.A.P.S. Marcus Leary)

General discussions of a financial company
The OFFICIAL FAP COMPREHENSIVE TRADING PLAN

All,

The Official Comprehensive Trading Plan consists of three (3) components.
1. The FAP EA. Trades the EURUSD
2. The FAPTS trading Plan-Sound money, trade and lot management
3. The FAPTS Hedging EA-Trades the EURGBP.

All of these components are used to trade my two live public accounts.

Please direct all questions to support@fapwinner.com.

Here is the proof-Trade By Trade, Live and updates every 15 minutes!

I can show you how to trade PROFITABLY with FAP

Charles
Master FAP Trader
FAPUG Creator
FAPWINNER.COM

I have been running FAP on a test account for the last 2 weeks using the default settings it comes with. During that time it doubled the $3000 account which can't be bad.
The only problem I have is with the stop management.
The EURUSD recently fell off a small cliff and the FAP had just bought into the market, I eventually killed the trade after 6 days where it had dropped nearly 300pips. I am not sure what sort of stop loss it is operating but that seems a bit high to try and recover from.
Now it may well come back into profit if you wait long enough but in the meantime I have already recouped most of the loss in a couple of days!
Looking at the majority of trades they rarely exceed $1000 against you before coming into profit.
Would setting a stop of 100pips just avoid those occassions where the autopilot walks off a cliff?
Can anyone give recommendations or explain the stops on FAP?

Thanks

Chris
I believe I can help. This is my first visit so I apologize for the delayed response.

Due to a great deal of the garbage that is posted here, the simple process of getting FAP to work for you seems to be lost. First, FAP does not use a standard S/L. Why? One reason is that your broker can see your stops and will do his best to hit it! That is common knowledge.

Another reason is that research surrounding the FAP EA has shown that it is better to just close any open negative equity trades at the end of each month. Generally the loss will be made up in the next few trading days.

Just because it may be commonly believed to trade without stops is financial suicide does not make it true. With proper money management, risk/reward ratios and use of margin and leverage, you can be successful with FAP over the long haul.

Since FAP does not come with money management or a strategy, Charles Floyd has combined his TS (Trading Strategy) with FAP to form FAPTS. This is the same exact EA as FAP, only with different settings. FAPTS clearly works as advertised proven by the actual live accounts run by Charles.

As a member of FAPUG/FAPWINNER and as someone who has spoken to Mr. Floyd at length, I can say firmly that he backs up everything he says and does with facts--that is, if the naysayers are willing to listen and get the facts straight.

Personally I had been demo testing FAP alone since Feb. 2008 and had tweaked it to the point of being able to use it to successfully day trade. In the meantime, I found Charles' group and will now be using FAPTS as well. FAPTS is designed to trade fully automated, literally "set it and forget it" except for updating it once a week over the weekend.

I have the time to day trade and find FAP incredibly adept at choosing high probability trades. However, for newbies or those who cannot day trade, FAPTS works and works well.

Those who attack apparently have an axe to grind. I challenge anyone who has failed with FAP to prove that they have used it as directed. In my case, I don't use it as directed so I have no recourse if it doesn't work. That's called "personal responsibility"!

I further challenge those who say FAPTS does not work to back up their fallacies with proof instead of empty words. In the end, make your own informed decision by going to FAPUG/FAPWINNER. If you join and use the EA, then simply follow the directions. Do not re-invent the wheel. FAPTS stands on its own and the results can be followed in real time. Oh, and by the way, Charles never stated that the hedging EA was free. Any and all fees are clearly explained at the site.

The final challenge: if there is a better EA out there that proves it works with live results, please present it. I have yet to find another.

Good and successful trading,

Mark

instalation

My question is this.

..in a REAL trading account having open positions and the robot working, then closing the trading platform and UNINSTALLING completely the robot( deleting from folder) and REINSTALLING the robot back into the folder and starting the trading platform then activating the robot... will the EA:

1.)Ask you to install the key again to activate robot ?

2.) Install all your previous settings as before?

Regards Alex

please do not ask questions outside of my questions here. just the answer.
hopefully you understand the procedure for installation as to presume anything that I may have done wrong or may have not. So please no presumptions.

Thank you.

My question is this.

..in a REAL trading account having open positions and the robot working, then closing the trading platform and UNINSTALLING completely the robot( deleting from folder) and REINSTALLING the robot back into the folder and starting the trading platform then activating the robot... will the EA:

1.)Ask you to install the key again to activate robot ?

2.) Install all your previous settings as before?

Regards Alex

please do not ask questions outside of my questions here. just the answer.
hopefully you understand the procedure for installation as to presume anything that I may have done wrong or may have not. So please no presumptions.

Thank you.
Alex, why would you want to follow this procedure? Any open positions could still close if T/P has been entered because the trade is on the broker's server. However, the robot could malfunction if uninstalled and reinstalled while the trade is open.

The default settings are automatically applied each time you load the EA. The activation key would most likely be required with a new installation. You would know because it will prompt you if needed.

Mark

Congrats fapwinners

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE FAPWINNERS

YOU are now FAPLOSERS.
Dont worry, being scammed is the first step in forex

LOL
i am in the fapug group and it seems that mostly everybody lost money and was complaining about drawdown and lossing money.

DONT WORRY
your guru
charles lost alot too

HERE IS HIS ACCOUNT LINKS BELOW that he posted

26411 Trading began March 30, 2008 with $300.25
*Funds were added: $300.00 in May, 2008, NONE SINCE.

Statement: 26411 - Charles Floyd

22774 Began Trading May 16, 2008 with $2,000.00

Statement: 22774 - Charles Floyd

SO LOOK AT THE RESULTS EVERYONE
HE invested $600 in the first one and only made about $350 after 4-5 months.
He lost most of his profit in a 2 -3 week trade. A 2 week trade People.
Let me repeat one more time. A 2 week trade wiped out about 4 months of profit.

YOU guys are well on your way to the 2 years to a million plan.
HA HA HA HA HA only 19-20 months to go

and what is $350 profit minus a million? Congrats fapwinners.
you have been bambuzled

Question for charles
is it the million years to $2 plan? Maybe you mistyped?

LETS LOOK AT THE SECOND ACCOUNT EVERYONE.

OH NO.
HE CLOSED OUT THE ACCOUNT

HUH. MAYBE BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE NEGATIVE last time i checked.

HUH
CHARLES DID YOU MEAN 2 years and owing a million on credit cards plan from the losing trades plan?

CHARLES I Think you mistyped your advertisement? :)

Last edited:
Do you feel better, now, whoever you are? Are you a member of FAPWINNER? If so, you should be ashamed. If not, you are severely misinformed.

First, unlike most other Forex programs, FAPWINNER puts live accounts out there for all to see--both win and lose. Who else does that? I challenge you to find one.

Second, FAPTS with the hedging EA is designed to be a long-term program. Draw downs in any trading are inevitable. Many critics state falsely that FAPTS does not use a stop loss. In fact it uses both trailing stops and an end-of-month stop loss of any open negative equity trades.

Research by the creators of the original FAP have shown that this type of stop loss is the most effective for this strategy. Back testing proves this as well.

You conveniently point out July's obvious loss but purposely overlook the fact that the first account had doubled in the first month. Such are the ups and downs of Forex trading. No rocket science there. The truth is also that the account balance is still UP 40%. The numbers do not lie--people do.

You have also misstated that the second account is closed. That is not true and is therefore a lie. Check it out on Monday before you spew any more false information.

The FAPTS gives the trading newbie all the way up to an experienced trader what most traders lack: a clear strategy. Most traders lose all of their money because they have no trading plan. FAPTS comes complete with such a plan.

Over time, it will succeed--in fact, it must succeed. Two or three months is too short a time to judge. Instead of spewing your vile nonsense, why not come back in a year or two and make your judgment then?

So what if it takes 3,4 or even more years to get to a million with this strategy? Would it be worth the wait? What is YOUR plan? Do you even have one?

FAPTS will stand the test of time. Just wait and see.

Mark

Last edited:
to marsh56
First of all you say so what if it takes 3, 4 years.
Then its false advertising. FALSE ADVERTISING

Here is an exact quote you can find on fapwinner.
"A concrete trading plan that can help you earn $1,000,000 in less than two (2) years!"

The fact that you even mentioned 3, 4 years puts doubt that this would even work. 3-4 years past.
then it will be so what. 6-7 years. then so what 10-15 years, then so what 100 years.lol

The fact is is that he has never made a million with this. It was just a ploy for people to join
so he can take there money. He had one lucky month and decided to scam people and start a website.

FALSE ADVERTISING TO HAVE PEOPLE JOIN AND HE CAN TAKE THERE MONEY

Second , you say that the account doubled in the first month april.
Then you have april,may, june, july, ( 4 - 5 months, not 2-3 like you mentioned)
Then what happens a 2 week trade WIPED OUT April, May, June, and some of July.
A 2 week trade. let me repeat again. A 2 WEEK TRADE.
If the month closed one day later the account would most likley be in the negative with the euro droping further.

Plus account deposit 300.25 cents . CMON he has no money so was walking around picking
up every penny he could find. What proffessional trader puts 25 cents. looks desperate. then
when scammed people with constant false advertising on fapug because he controls what to post he was
able to put up 300 more dollars and start a second account.

What about the second account?
it was active for 2 months then last 2 weeks happened and was looking in the negative last time i checked.

And yes, the second account does looked closed.
here is a copy.
Account: 22774 Name: Charles Floyd Currency: USD 2008 August 1, 02:47
Closed Transactions: Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit No transactions
Closed P/L: 0.00 Open Trades: Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit No transactions
Floating P/L: 0.00 Working Orders: Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Market Price No transactions
Summary: Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00 Closed Trade P/L: 0.00 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 2 075.94 Equity: 2 075.94 Free Margin: 2 075.94

Where is all the transactions??????????????????????????????????
What happened to the last two months????????????????????????
When it was suddenly in the negative what? everthing gets deleted??????????????????

Looks messed up to me? First account looks normal. Never seen account go like this losing all transactions.
For all we know he could be changing results to put back on later? First account looks normal

Have you seen this also? tell me what you think? click or type in the link below

https://www.livefaceonweb.com/order.aspx

go to order / male models, click on male model doug, here is the fapwinner link for comparison

FAP Winner | Forex Autopilot Group

Did you know that marcus leary on the website isnt really marcus leary?

Kinda makes you think if those TESTIMONIALS OR ANYTHING is true

Last edited:
j1234, what exactly is your agenda? All you do is make accusations and then you don't back them up with facts but just with your opinion. What's the point?

By creating controversy, you are actually drawing more attention to the site. For that, we all thank you! Once there, fair-minded people can make up their own minds.

There is no false advertising as you claim. The word "can" is specifically used. In case you don't understand, that means it's possible. Nowhere is the word guarantee used. That word would make it both false and illegal.

If you take the time to do the math, it is indeed possible to get to $1 million in 2 years. It was I who said "what if it takes 3-4" and not the web site.

Yes, the first account lost a great deal in 2 weeks--so what? Have you ever lost a trade or series of trades? Do you even trade? I ask because you keep making a point of "2 weeks". Is there something special about that time frame?

I already mentioned that this is a long-term strategy. Which part of that do you not understand? You also still have not shown me another trader who makes his accounts public. The second account is not closed. Once again you claim something that is false.

It is clear you have an axe to grind with FAPWINNER. Why not explain why that is instead of posting all of this foolish drivel? I would assume you have better things to do as do I.

The bottom line is that FAP and FAPTS work exactly as advertised. You have not proven otherwise. Instead you are looking foolish here on this forum.

Marcus is known to the group and we are well aware that it is not him in the videos. This is very common when people from foreign lands promote a product in other countries. It does not detract one iota from the quality of the product.

Have a wonderful day. I've got to get back to trading with my FAPTS!

Mark

Do you believe this people??????????????????/

What a load of bs.
Thanks for your reply. It was soooooooo funnnyyyyy.

CAN

yes i do trade.
I have a system
The plan CAN make you a 1 million in one month
only 39.99

OPPSS if it doesnt . so sorry ., so sorry , so sorry BUT THANKS FOR YOUR MONEY.
maybe you should try one of my other plans for more money. two months to a million. for $199.99
if it doesnt work so sorry so sorry so sorry so sorrry, BUT THANKS FOR YOUR MONEY
it will eventually happen though
its long term people. lol lol For now. while you wait for your millions. Please feel free to visit my website. I have a paid actor
pretending to be someone else. I can make him say anything i want. You can find it amusing. After all. I ALREADY HAVE YOUR MONEY.

:)

CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN

should be

CAN NOT
CAN NOT
CAN NOT

What is your agenda? Are you a paid employee just trying to cover his plan up. HUH?
When charles said he is not comming back here
Suddenly you show up as a new representative.
HUH?

coincidence?

And yes,
I keep mentioning 2 weeks because 2 weeks is fast enough to wipe out months of profit.
Which kinda happened to both accounts.

:)

Have a nice day

Last edited:
Once again, all you display here is your utter ignorance of the FAPTS trading system. If, in fact, you trade and are such an expert, why not provide proof here?

No, I do not work for Charles. In fact, I volunteer my time to respond to foolish posts like yours in order to set the record straight. No matter what you say, the truth speaks for itself.

Quite frankly, Charles has better things to do than to respond to your drivel.

All 3 accounts (including the one at the FAPWINNER site) are all still active and trading. That's all that matters right now.

Have a great day!

Mark

Back