• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexAutoPilot.com (F.A.P.S. Marcus Leary)

General discussions of a financial company
Half Truth

FAP DOES INDEED have a support phone number, but their customer support does need to be overhauled. It does need improvement. That is why I created FAPUG. With FAPUG, you will get everything that you need to trade properly, as well as excellent customer service and support.

TKLEE,
You are still lying. Here is the proof.
1. You were banned for spamming and solicitation AFTER you were warned.

2. You stole and reprinted emails without permission.

3. My ACCOUNT IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL TO SEE AS EVIDENCED BY FPA's OWN COMMENTS. THEY DID NOT QUESTION NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE THE ACCOUNT THEY SAID IT IS BETTER NOT TO ADD MONEY.

4. I cannot afford to run FAPWINNER WITHOUT HELP, LIKE I DID FOR FAPUG!
FAPWINNER is a membership organization like any other. Members support the running of the organization.

5. The account is over $1400.00. It is doubled when you subtract the added funds of $300.00.

Where is YOUR proof? Mine is public and available. ANYONE THAT WANTS TO SEE MY ACCOUNT, the information is in earlier posts, or you may get it from me. Send a email request to support@fapwinner.com

Thank you to all that defended FAPUG from the lies of TKLEE. There is truly power in numbers. Thank you all.

Charles

LOL

Look who's stealing and making money out of the sso called settings and spreadsheets...

You are selling for $$ the customized settings that you got from other blogs and forums where u posted questions in the past to get to know FAPS.

Alan and Craig were the first to use and acknowledge the new settings before u (Charles) even created FAPUG and is selling now. Maybe the Lot size management is worth $40 and heard that it going to raise to $50? There is a spreadsheet on craig's blog that a user peter created which does the same thing when u fine tune the spreadsheet a bit.

Here is link to craig's blog for proof
Craig's Money Making Blog: Forex Autopilot

And alan's discussion group where he backtested the settings he came up with
Forex Autopilot Performance Update for April 06 2008 | Alan's Forex Blog

Here is alan's further testing and discussion reports with craig and others
The Forex Autopilot System - The Money Guru Forum - Money Making Discussions

Reflect on your own actions first, stealing from others and making it your own to sell to others.

Go ahead and show us that 1 million in 2 yrs where you are forever set back by days and weeks on your system........ and you need to top up with money .

In any case, if you can even reach 5K in earnings at all by the end of this yr.

Sure members support your running by paying you $200, $400 etc.... Think 600 * 200 = $120000 yes that's right you need that much to keep a so called honest millionaire guru running a website that sells the FAPTS at $60 or $199. and the Gold for $200 (?) and Surpreme ($400).

BTW, did you even mention in your group about the top up ?

Newbies will not be able to tell the difference.

YOUR CURRENT BALANCE IN YOUR LIVE ACCOUNT IS 1472.00. DEDUCTING $600 (INITIAL AND TOP UP), THAT'S ONLY 800+

I wonder whether your buddy Isaac ever mention this $600 during his March To 1 Million posts at all.

And someone told me your indicator was short last week and this week is also short. I wonder how many poor newbies were taken with huge drawdowns with this indication of yours LAST WEEK. Like you said, people will take what you tell them. I am surprised those who set to Short for last week did not speak up. Poor newbies.

BTW, did you even mention in your group about the top up ?

Newbies will not be able to tell the difference.

YOUR CURRENT BALANCE IN YOUR LIVE ACCOUNT IS 1472.00. DEDUCTING $600 (INITIAL AND TOP UP), THAT'S ONLY 800+

I wonder whether your buddy Isaac ever mention this $600 during his March To 1 Million posts at all.

And someone told me your indicator was short last week and this week is also short. I wonder how many poor newbies were taken with huge drawdowns with this indication of yours LAST WEEK. Like you said, people will take what you tell them. I am surprised those who set to Short for last week did not speak up. Poor newbies.
.................and if you indicate Short for this week, why did you have Long position opened in your account yesterday.

You do not follow what you say.

To Bill from Australia

You mentioned on FAPUG that "some have alerted me that
that they opened accounts with him, and now they are in trouble and
want my help. "

Care to share who they are ? Very strange about these so called people.

There is only 1 account from FAPUG grp. The rest are not even members of FAPUG.

Care to tell me where they are from ?

Strange accusations.

TKLEE,
1. I started with $300.25.
2. I added $300.00 in April, 2008. Nothing else has been added.

$1400-$300=$1100/$300=366% return since March 30, 2008.

How do you spin that one? That is real money, and real results AFTER THE INCREASE IS REMOVED.

The signals are tests, and I tell everyone NOT to trade based on them because we are testing the signals. No one has gone short, because they know better. Newbies are not dumb, just inexperienced.

You really should give people more credit. These are the same people that you were trying to sell your services to.

So what are you saying, your clients are stupid?

I have asked several times , where is YOUR account statement? When are you going to produce YOUR statement? You talk a lot about mine. That is because you have something to look at, to compare, to evaluate. You have done a lot of talking, but the queston remains: WHERE IS YOUR ACCOUNT STATEMENTS?

Until you produce a statement for review, people are always going to question you. I don't have that problem. I give people something to see.

Please stop attacking me, because you are only making yourself look bad.

Mr. Lee, I will not be returning here again. I have no need.

I wish you well.

Charles

Do your math

Charles,

DO your math.

You started with 300.25, topped up with 300. Your account is 1400.

How can it be 1100/300 ?

And then, you are using EURGBP and not EURUSD as recommended for FAPS.

Oh now you say newbies are not stupid. When I sent my posts, you would tell me that oh newbies may take what is written and use them.

So what is the point of giving out indication if it is not true or followed ?

And yeah do tell your friend Bill of AZ, to announce as to who has approached him on account mgt by me ? Strange that people out of the blue would pop up and approach him over my services ?

Do not overrate yourself to think that all my customers belong to your FAPUG. As far as I am concerned, my clients do not even know who this Bill is. So stop creating lies.

TK

Perpetual Proof

All,

I have posted two links to my publicly traded accounts.

26411 Trading began March 30, 2008 with $300.25
*Funds were added: $300.00 in May, 2008, NONE SINCE.

Statement: 26411 - Charles Floyd

22774 Began Trading May 16, 2008 with $2,000.00

Statement: 22774 - Charles Floyd

Each account is updated every 15 minutes.

Also, my other account may be viewed at FAPWINNER.COM under "Results".

All Questions may be directed to support@fapwinner.com

Charles
Master FAP Trader
Creator, FAPUG
FAPWINNER.COM

Back