• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexAutoPilot.com (F.A.P.S. Marcus Leary)

General discussions of a financial company
Charles,

Not all professional traders add to winning systems. If the investment is supposed to be providing some form of income, it's traditional to take out a percentage of the monthly profits.

If I might offer a suggestion:

I would recommend an account running your version of FAPS with NO deposits or withdrawals after the original deposit. I would even recommend initiating trading on the first day of a month.

This would make it very easy to post the beginning and end of month balance each month, thus making % return simple to calculate. Adding or subtracting money from such an account complicates things considerably.

Pharaoh - Finally - The Voice Of Reason

Excellent post Pharaoh !

I would add the following cautions:

An expert advisor that needs a paid ($)support group because its customer service is poor ?

Caution

A website designed by someone on drugs - multiple screens popping up all over the place - have to click 5 times just to get off the home page !

Very unprofessional !

Caution

System uses - Martingale style - money management

Caution

False claims by the Fapwinner website:

High Accuracy
Fap Package generates over 96% of winning trades!

Live account 26411

Trade Accuracy: 61% (hardly 96% !)

As we all know - if someone is trying to demonstrate the performance of an expert advisor:

There are no deposits - no withdrawals - no manual hedging - no nothing !

Just the account running automatically for a few months - thats it - thats all

Hands off - Charles

These deposits and other adjustments are designed to confuse the newbie trader as to the actual performance of the expert advisor

Fortunately, a few of us are not that confused

Good trading to everyone

Truth About FAPUG and FAPTS

The truth about FAPUG.

Moderator being the farmer , getting all nice and polite to get more members to join the newsgroup. Bans all those who speak ill or negative of the group.

So you will always read good things.

Then now the time is ripe to "harvest" the group with Silver, Gold and Supreme FAPTS plan. Getting all the internet marketing sales pitch in to entice members to buy.

So what happens when members buy ? All the attention after reaping the rewards.......... read the comments by some members :

======================

July 9 1255am

Charles,

I have already spent $150 to purchase Faps and FAPTS.
I will not be sending you more money. It seems we lose
contact with you at the end of this month. Part of the
reason I upgraded to FAPTS was for the support. The Silver
package is not what I expected. I am quite disappointed
that we have to pay more to have contact.

Gayle

===================================
July 9 1244am

Where's the love?

My post has yet again bubbled off the main message page without any
answers.

I'm beginning to feel ignored, Charles.

Chris
===================================

FAPTS and Hedging EA.

Beware of FAPUG posts. Read and take note of what is mentioned with discretion.

Charles of the group told members that he they were to purchase the FAPTS plan, they would get his hedging EA for free. So he told the group when his price went up to $60 to get it before it is too late.

Now, after the mad scramble to get his FAPTS, he told the group that the minimal fee to get his hedge EA is to pay him $399.

Pls exercise discretion with this "honest guru".

Some questions

I have been running FAP on a test account for the last 2 weeks using the default settings it comes with. During that time it doubled the $3000 account which can't be bad.
The only problem I have is with the stop management.
The EURUSD recently fell off a small cliff and the FAP had just bought into the market, I eventually killed the trade after 6 days where it had dropped nearly 300pips. I am not sure what sort of stop loss it is operating but that seems a bit high to try and recover from.
Now it may well come back into profit if you wait long enough but in the meantime I have already recouped most of the loss in a couple of days!
Looking at the majority of trades they rarely exceed $1000 against you before coming into profit.
Would setting a stop of 100pips just avoid those occassions where the autopilot walks off a cliff?
Can anyone give recommendations or explain the stops on FAP?

Thanks

Chris

Where Do all these Lies come from??

I just want to give u my Story and maybe it may just shed light on what the truth is really out there...

I purchased the Auto pilot back in May of this year and on trying to download it I had Errors and wasn't able to get the program onto my EA in Meta trader4.

Being new to it all I was having problems. I emailed support with no reply and even rang the phone number that was provided with no response...I then went and asked for refund after few days of frustration.

In the mean time I went searching on the net to see if anyone had the same problems, and there were plenty in here...
I also read that there was a user group set up in Yahoo FAPUSERSGROUP and I immediately requested to join.
I sat still for a week, while after I joined this group, reading all what I could about the FAP and found the support in there wonderful. I attended my First live chat with them.

Now I had a software downloaded on my computer working well and my money refunded I was feeling uncomfortable and dishonest. Attending Charles User group chats I was able to find away to return back the money that was refunded back through Click bank. Marcus was in attendance to that meeting that day too.

So I then began my journey into learning how to operate and work my new software. Learning too that Charles worked for nothing setting up this support for us that were roaming and lost out there, with no answers I felt confident that I now could start this software and have support.

In my time i have been associated with the FAPUSERSGROUP I also learnt that for a small amount of money Charles would set up for me my own personal trading strategy for my size account... I was thrilled and gladly handed over a small fee of $60 to have this done for me...
I have now a demo account showing an awesome return and am excited at soon going to go live.

I have been Hurt to see how someone that doesn't appreciate a Wonderful service that is free could knock it.
There are changes now happening within the group that is so much better and is giving us a wonderful community that we can learn together and grow in working with our Auto Pilots.
What I see posted in here is spam and they have taken the Posts out of context to establish themselves. PLEASE those of u that are looking DO NOT be put off by the wolves that cry wolf in here. Do your self a favor and Join and u too will see what support I got.
I am now also lending Charles a hand to help u too to set up and get you started. Cheers to you all and welcome to those that join us..

LTK

It was brought to my attention you had posted one of my messages from a yahoo users group. I do not appreciate you using the message without my permission. I would like for you to delete it please. Just so you know..Charles will continue his chats with the members. That was made clear today. I would also like to add the fact the Forex Auto Pilot has worked very well for me. One of my demo accounts I use the Forex Auto Pilot only to trade. I opened the account July 7th 2008. My profit is now over $600. I am quite pleased with the results from the Forex Autopilot after two days of trading. Again, I would appreciate you deleting the message you copied from the yahoo users group that I had posted.

Thanks,
Gayle

Fapwinner

hey guys,

As I mentioned earlier, yes I am selling a newsletter and those who like it will buy from me.

I was on FAPUG, and based on the use of FAPS, I have given both positive and negative comments. More often than not, negative comments were canceled by Charles.

So you will only see and read nice posts until recently where most posts were allowed to be posted on the newsgroup.

Naturally the moderator and his group will always protect the interest of their strategy as it is money for them.

All I am saying now is, I want to highlight to all of you to read and check out all the facts before making any purchases. FAP IS GOOD.

But I can't say much about the FAPTS and the too good to be true results on FAPWINNER.COM.

I wonder why Charles never post his account on the website for all to see ? Rather than ask ppl to log into his account ? Deposit made to the account no one can see as it is backhistory and you will see earnings made on EURGBP rather than on EURUSD. If just on EURUSD, then well the earnings on his FAPTS settings IS LOUSY.

I will not say anymore.

Join his Silver, Gold and Supreme gated community if you can afford his fees and virtual dreams.

TK

Gayle

FAP is good. But do you use FAPTS and his gold and supreme plan ?

Do you even know who the real Marcus is ?

It was brought to my attention you had posted one of my messages from a yahoo users group. I do not appreciate you using the message without my permission. I would like for you to delete it please. Just so you know..Charles will continue his chats with the members. That was made clear today. I would also like to add the fact the Forex Auto Pilot has worked very well for me. One of my demo accounts I use the Forex Auto Pilot only to trade. I opened the account July 7th 2008. My profit is now over $600. I am quite pleased with the results from the Forex Autopilot after two days of trading. Again, I would appreciate you deleting the message you copied from the yahoo users group that I had posted.

Thanks,
Gayle

Back