• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexBestScalper.com

General discussions of a financial company
Refund received

I have finally had a refund credited to my account on February 10. This process began on December 29, when I was at the end of my 30 days warranty period. During the thirty day warranty period, I tried their recommended broker Askobid which did NOT match the Veon trades on the FPA site. I tried FX Open none ECN just as Veon was using for the FPA demo. Finally, I tried VPS Forex using FX Open and got reasonably close to their trades. All of this is documented in the previous posts. The other annoying fact is that their license permits only one execution either real or demo. So, all of this had to happen serially, one step at a time. Right at the start my demo lost $2058.50 (see MyDemo MS Word file) and one other FPA member lost 22% of a $3500 live account (see Jon Colby 11/29/2010 post). During December, the FPA demo lost over $8100 in one week (see FPASiteDemo MS Word file). With all of this happening, I decided to request a refund. This correspondence is documented in the previous posts also.

Eventually on January 21, Plimus said the issue was “forced resolve”. Not understanding what was meant by that, I began a correspondence with Plimus which is documented up through January 27 in a previous post. Also on January 21 Veon immediately terminated my service. Finally on February 6, I had everything prepared and faxed my dispute to Mastercard. On February 9, I received a notice from Plimus that they issued a refund and on February 10 it was credited to my account. This transaction has certainly taught me that Plimus is not Clickbank and I will not use Plimus again. If the EA developer has nothing to hide, they would use Clickbank. In my opinion, I do not believe that Plimus would have done anything without Mastercard bending their arm. The emails since my last post on January 27 are noteworthy to demonstrate the credibility of the Veon staff and are provided below for the FPA member’s reference.

This exchange plainly demonstrates the lack of business acumen of the Veon staff. Rather than refund a charge that was plainly within their warranty they chose to ignore my complaint and demonstrate that once they got my payment they had no intention (see their response to me below) of upholding their warranty and refunding the charge. Hopefully, having this to consider, FPA members will be more cautious before purchasing this EA. I do not believe that you will ever get the trades as represented on the demo on the FPA site. I have attached a copy of the Veon front page as JPG and MS Word in case they change the terms of their warranty before someone else wants to use it.

02/09/2011 Plimus to Customer
Hello,
Thank you for your email.
We have now issued a refund on the order you have referred to. If you have not already, you will receive a notification stating the reason for this transaction.
If the customer paid by credit card please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to reflect in bank statements. If payment was made via Paypal the refund should reflect immediately.
If you need further assistance with this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards,
Doug-Plimus Support

02/09/2011 Veon to Customer
Dear Customer,
We read from 1 of your emails to Plimus that we stopped your service. This isn’t true, as you perfectly know. We want the best from our customers and we work hard for this. We didn’t like your lie and your way to be with us. We see that from the first days you purchased the product you didn’t believe that It really works: this isn’t not the right way to start. We apologize but, at this point, we don’t have any intention to give you any refund.
We ask kindly to Plimus (that read in copy this email) to take care about this matter in order to close it without any refund - without sending back anymore this issue cause it’s the third time.
Best Regards,
GATTO DANGELO SL

02/08/2011 Plimus to Customer
Hello,
We have received the following refund request in regards to reference number 55529704
We are forwarding it to the Vendor and copying the customer on this email so that this matter can be taken care of. We ask that the customer please allow up to 2 business days for the Vendor to respond.
If the customer does not hear back from the vendor, we ask that you forward this email back to us so that we may assist you.
Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Regards,
Michael-Plimus Support

02/04/2011 Customer to Plimus
Diana,
Shiri has given the vendor two days to respond on January 31 and another two days on February 2 and now you do it again on February 4. They have not responded to you or me. On January 22 you forced resolved this dispute and that day they discontinued my service. That has now been two weeks ago. Please quit procrastinating and refund this charge.
Thank-you,
Jack

02/04/2011 Plimus to Customer
Hello,
We have received the following inquiry with regards to reference number 55529704
Unfortunately attempts to reach you regarding this issue have been unsuccessful and the customer has not received any response from you.
We request that you respond to this issue and we would also appreciate if you would kindly copy us on your reply to the customer within 2 business days.
Should we not hear back from you, we will assist the customer directly by making the refund on your behalf.
Regards,
Diana-Plimus Support

02/02/2011 Customer to Plimus
Shiri,
Please read all the way down. You already forwarded this to the vendor on January 31. He has done nothing but procrastinate. Please refund the charge. You originated the charge, not the vendor.
Thanks,
Jack

02/02/2011 Plimus to Customer
Hello,
We have received the following refund request in regards to reference number 55529704
We are forwarding it to the Vendor and copying the customer on this email so that this matter can be taken care of. We ask that the customer please allow up to 2 business days for the Vendor to respond.
If the customer does not hear back from the vendor, we ask that you forward this email back to us so that we may assist you.
Regards,
Shiri-Plimus Support

02/02/2011 Customer to Plimus
Hello Plimus,
I have repeatedly asked the vendor for a refund after your forced closure of the complaint. I have heard nothing from him. My understanding from my bank is that you, Plimus have done the charge so you will need to do the refund. The vendor has terminated my service on January 21. Please complete the refund as soon as possible.
Thanks,
Jack

01/31/2011 Plimus to Customer
Hello,
Regards,
Carrie-Plimus Support

Attachments

• VeonFrontPage.jpg
    VeonFrontPage.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 91
  • VeonFrontPage.doc
    552.5 KB · Views: 7
  • MyDemo.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 6
  • FPASiteDemo.doc
    605.5 KB · Views: 6
Anyone who is thinking of buying this EA should read this.

Short Version.
I bought this EA. The condition for the refund was to test it for 30 days, and prove that it isn't profitable on a "LIVE" account. At least that's what the website showed.
I tested the EA. 3 weeks later, there were losses. Lucikly, I tested it on a USD$500 Mini Account.
I wrote in to the developers, and their reply was to test it for more than 30 days.
Once the 30 days was hit, I asked for a refund again, obviously because the losses were compounding.
Plimus reply was I had exceeded the 30 days, and "Sorry, no refund!"
The vendor is now replying that they don't understand why I would want a refund on a self-proclaimed profitable EA.

Here's the long version
Date created (PST) User Comments
1/31/11 18:42 Customer Product doesn't match expectations - This product has made more losses than gains since 1st purchased. Evidence has been given to the vendor.

2/4/11 10:56 Vendor Resolve (without a refund) - Dear Customer, the warranty is 30 days since purchase date. Sorry but you are in late. Anyway, please send us your statement, and we will evaluate your position. Best Regards

2/4/11 11:59 Customer Decline resolution - Hello Plimus Resolution team. I sent an email to the vendor on the 16th of January 2011, asking for a refund. I got this reply on the 17th of January. "Hello, We’re sorry for your losses. Anyway we kindly request your metatrader detailed statement instead of the xls file. Anyway, take care cause we remember you that in order to test whatever strategy or expert advisor you should need at minimum 30 days, or more… 2 weeks (and expecially during holidays time) are too few to evaluate a product. We invite you to use all your period testing time before asking us the refund." So which is it? The vendor is asking me to test it for more than 30 days, but Plimus is saying less than 30 days?

2/7/11 7:49 Vendor Reply to customer - Dear customer, we want the best for our customer. We know the potentiality of Veon Scalper and the performance at the moment are good too. We would like that our customer are interested to use with profit our ea. For this reason we dont understand you that, only after 2 weeks, asked us the refund. We are confident that you can exploit the qualities of the product you bought. Best Regards

2/9/11 11:02 Customer Reply to the software vendor - Hi. Obviously when I bought the EA, I would also want it to be profitable, however, it hasnt. 1st week is a profit of $3.35, 2nd week is a loss of $12.56, net = -$9.21 3rd week is a loss of $1.15, net = -$10.36 4th week is a loss of $0.38, net = -$10.74 5th week is a loss of $0.05, net =- $10.79 If this EA was truly profitable, I would most definitely keep it, but it isnt!

2/12/11 2:07 Vendor Reply to customer - Dear customer, send us your statement in order to evaluate your situation. In january almost all our clients was in profit and satisfied. It depends on which broker Veon is running. We repeat you that you have bought an ea that works. So please send us your statement

2/12/11 3:03 Customer Reply to the software vendor - I did. An email was sent to you on Jan 27th 2011. If this is insufficient, please advice how to send to you the statements.

2/15/11 1:41 Vendor Reply to customer - Dear customer, we saw the statement. And we repeat you that we would like that our customer are interested to use with profit our ea. For this reason we dont understand you that, only after 2 weeks, asked us the refund. We are confident that you can exploit the qualities of the product you bought. Best Regards

2/15/11 3:59 Customer Reply to the software vendor - Hi. You saw the statements. They clearly shows losses. Week 1 = +3.35 Week 2 = -12.56 Week 3 = -1.15 Week 4 = - 0.38 Week 5 = - 0.05 After 5 WEEKS of LIVE Trading not 2 weeks, there has been nothing but losses. How can you say you dont understand why I want a refund. What I cannot understand, is how can you say that this is a profitable EA. I repeat. Ive tested this product. It produced losses. I sent you an email before 30 days asking for a refund. Your comments was to test it for more than 30 days. Ive tested it for more than 30 days. Ive done all that you have asked for. Ive lost my own personal money, just to test that this EA isnt profitable. What more do I need to do to get the refund?

SCAM........

Lesson I've learnt from this episode
Never ever ever ever deal with a Plimus or any of their affiliates.
Never ever ever ever listen to the software vendor
Always assume Plimus & Software vendors are in cahoots to scam my money unless otherwise proven.

02/15/2011 22:35 Plimus Request Plimus review - Handle by plimus: Moved to plimus review

02/17/2011 00:40 Plimus Reply to the software vendor - We urge the vendor to address this issue as soon as possible.

02/17/2011 02:00 Vendor Resolve (without a refund) - the customer sent us the request of refund out of time.

02/17/2011 05:18 Customer Decline resolution - If I asked for a refund within 30 days, the vendor replies to test for more than 30 days. Now, I am told that the refund must be less than 30 days. I think this entire episode is just a big scam to bring me around in circles. I have all the evidence to prove what Ive said. Yet both plimus and the vendor is pushing me around!!!

SCAM or lack of integrity?

Hi SJ,
I strongly recommend you dispute the charge with your credit card processor. If you have not read my prior posts, I do not believe that Plimus would have done anything until I filed my dispute. Within three days I received a notice from Plimus that they would refund the charge and the next day I received it in my account. Likewise, I will never do business with Plimus again.

You have most of the footwork finished. Just take all of the posts you have collected here, put a cover letter on it and send or fax it to your processor. If you IM me with your email, I can forward you the exact correspondence that I faxed to Mastercard. You can get your refund.

I have probably disputed 5 or 6 charges over 10 years and have never been questioned. I just receive refunds. I am frankly surprised how quickly and without questions that the refunds are given. This charge was on a new credit card that I have had only had about six months, so its not that I am a long term loyal customer.

I have begun responding to people trying to sell their EAs through Plimus with the following:
Gentlemen,
I have seriously considered purchasing your system, however, I have purchased another EA through Plimus and I had such a difficult time getting a refund that I will not even consider another EA through Plimus. Please remove me from your mailing list.
Thank-you,
Jack

Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Definitely looks like a Scam

I too signed up for this. It made a huge loss after a couple of days $1,860. Now it doesn't work at all. I am still trying to get my money back, but as the guys above have said, both Plimus and VEON are dragging their feet. I am now going to go through my Credit Card Company.

MY advice is don't touch this EA, or have anything to do with Plimus.

But how do they come up with such good figures?

THe Broker

Hi everyone I was thinking of buying Veon Scalper, but cant find the Broker that FPA is using for their test. The Name they put up is "Webgine Ltd". But i searched and can't find them. I see the old broker was FXOpen Investments Inc.
But want the broker they are using for current test. If anyone help me or give me link to the brroker i will appreciate it. Because I email FPA already and ask them but no answer :(

Settings in the Veson Scalper EA

Have you by chance or anyone else had any problems with the settings. If I try to open the settings by right clicking on the chart or F7, no luck but I can double click on the EA in the Navigation side and ope that way but the settings do not seem to save that way. So in other words I can seem to set the settings (flags) in the EA and get them to save. I wrote to the vendor and still waiting on a reply.

No way on god's green earth buying this ea

I had been considering buying this thing.

Given that I'd be running it on the finfx ecn and given the preceding discussion, there is no way on god's green earth I would even dream of going near this thing. On the site, they essentially say they'll give a refund within 30 days on request by email end of story. Groveling months to get a few hundred dollars back after this thing maybe trashes my account isn't my idea of a good time.

Thanks to fpa for saving me the grief.

I was debating using Primeval ea but the creator wants to run a pyramid scheme with it by having it's users hand over +10% of profits to him. Thats alright but I would much rather use Veon in which I get to keep it all. Both seem to be running at the same profitability.

How are you going with this robot. It seems a winner but no one is commenting or no one is using. Currently it is at the top of the chart and it has been running in test mode for a good while.

Veon Scalper

I been running the EA for nearly a month on an opening cash balance (live) of $5000, lost about $1000 as at today in just under one month. I will be asking for a refund under the 30 day refund guarantee unless the trend reverses in next few days . I bought via PayPal so hopefully that will easy the refund problem (hopefully)....

Back