• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexCashProtector.com

General discussions of a financial company
I would prefer the system I use NOT be a scalper. If it trades with the trend, then great.
QUOTE]

u can try with scalper because EA sigma are good too.

NOTE: EA sigma are not from Click bank,click bank do not have Quality Control. EA sigma are from Plimus with high Quality Control.

well,the offer of EA sigma with 100 USD has been end.

no more 100 USD for EA sigma,but you all still can get disccount if you are buying second EA sigma.

i.e mean if you buy the 1st one EA sigma 269 USD,than the second EA sigma u would get 100 USD only.

Trades in January?

Has anyone had any trades so far this week with v3?

Last month I had a trade every single week night on the 5 min, but now nothing. I think something might be wrong with this version.

Just ordered my refund, thats what they get for not replying to ANY mail.

Just ordered my refund, thats what they get for not replying to ANY mail.

Hi FXCO,

I purchased this EA a few days ago, so I can't really say much about it, but I sent them three emails with questions and they were answered next day.
As a matter of fact, I received a few days ago an email informing me, that there will be a live online chat service for FXCP owners.
Today I received an email, informing me that FXCP has not traded yet in 2011. I found that quite an extraordinary service for an EA provider.

It is really strange that you don't get an answer, but you are right. I would also be asking for a refund if I would be ignored.
It happens to me with stealthforexsignals and I will be asking for a refund from them!

Not extraordinary at all, but minimally acceptable at that.

I purchased this EA a few days ago, so I can't really say much about it, but I sent them three emails with questions and they were answered next day.
As a matter of fact, I received a few days ago an email informing me, that there will be a live online chat service for FXCP owners.
Today I received an email, informing me that FXCP has not traded yet in 2011. I found that quite an extraordinary service for an EA provider.

No, this isn't extraordinary service at all when you consider the thing just sits there with no indication it's working, nothing changing in the ea display and a value listed for spread that's the same as it was when the ea was initialized. Given this, and the fact the thing hasn't traded in days, I'd say an email to subscribers noting that this is normal behavior isn't extraordinary at all, but is merely the least they should do with an ea that has truly stinky human interfeces.

JMHO.

No trades yet...

FXCP didn't have any trade yet this month...

Did someone have trades?

Nope, no trades

If there were even one, I wouldn't be so concerned the thing isn't working.

FXCP V3 has MADE No trade so far!!! Really S***k

I have purchase FXCP for more than 2 months...So far I used their V2 on M5 setting and I was really like the performance since every day it is produced a very good position and never loss using their setting for M5 time frame.. :cute:

Yet... Suddenly this Jan 2011, they come with V3 which I thought would be more powerfull but till now Jan 11, the EA is just keep quite with NO trade.. I have made request to Support team through their email...but so far they dont give any satisfied explanation why V3 is keep quite...So I have requested them to send me V2 that is no time validity since I would like to keep using V2 with M5 setting... But so far, they also dont reply.. :confused:

Well, on Jan 12 2011 by 06.00GMT, they said they will have CHAT online but so far they dont send the details on how the online chat will be held...So I guess they really must come up with explanation regarding the V3 which I think DUMB and LAZZYversion of FXCP... :(

So far, I still love their V2 and I do hope they will re-support V2 to all of us that purchased FXCP...
;)

Back