• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexCashProtector.com

General discussions of a financial company
not for me

Today the robot chose the best possable dip for a very quick negative 80+ pips and the robot on this site didn't mimick the same trade with precisely the same settings. So anyway, between the two happenings I'm officially finished trying this bot. Not for me

I am also wondering what is going on with this EA, it seems very strange indeed. Even stranger, is that I have sent several emails to support that have not been replied.

But additionally I agree with the previous poster; that prior to this "upgraded" version, the 5M on version 2 seemed to be very successful. I can't imagine the creators would aim to do this intentionally, but who who knows.

Either way, version 3 seems to be very odd indeed and failing to engage the market. Perhaps I'll give it another week. Maybe not.

No Response From Support!!!!

I used FXCP for nearly 2 months, yet like most of the users...I enjoyed using FXCP V2 on M5 setting which is every GOOD performance...Yet, Starting January 2011, Developer has released V3 which is till now NO TRADE at all...

I have contacted their support MANY MANY TIMES...I just simply asked them to send again FXCP V2 without TIME Validity...But till now, they just keep silence...Then I read from this FORUM that they also keep quite to all of their buyers...

They promised to have CHAT Online January 12...But once again, they keep silence and the day goes by without further information regarding V3 that is really LAZZZZZZY... :err:

I agree with most of the users of FXCP... It seems REFUND would be the best way... But what I dont understand is WHY THEY RELEASE V3 INSTEAD OF JUST LET THE USERS USE V2 ??????? :(

I think their support is just too busy trying to figure our what they did worng! :D

I will wait for some time longer before asking for a refund!

Trades at last!!!

I was very glad to see FXCP trading for the first time at last!

It was interesting to see it opening three trades at the same time and managing them differently.
Total win: +50 pips!

Looking forward for some more action!

Not so good for me!

I was very glad to see FXCP trading for the first time at last!

It was interesting to see it opening three trades at the same time and managing them differently.
Total win: +50 pips!

Looking forward for some more action!

I just LOST 83 pips times 2 trades. I'm feeling queasy. :unhappy:

Good way to trade

There was a discussion recently about how brokers can "beat" the robots and Pharaoh wrote that a clever broker could purchase a robot and let it run on a faster feed and predict it's move, so that they can avoid profitable trades.

Well, they certainly can not do it with this robot:D

If it trades profitable in general, then let it trade in this way!!!

Back