ForexEternity - Tom Green, Forex Achiever - Oliver Green, Marketer - Bob Manner BEWARE!

hi, Anthony

you might have pulled some strings already. opening my mailbox this morning and already i received a refund.

i will write this done what you mentioned for something like this happens again.

forexeternity has just screwed it up for me. they have to work on there support for sure!

mvg,
Tom

hi, Anthony
you might have pulled some strings already. opening my mailbox this morning and already i received a refund . . . .
mvg,
Tom

Hello Tom,
Congrats on obtaining your refund.
Score another one for the little guy, and for the power of public opinion.
Forex Eternity and friends, like all vendors monitor carefully their reputation, since they need to keep it under control to stay in the business of fleecing more innocents.
No strings need to be pulled to get them to jump. Just the threat of filing a complaint with Digital River is all it took. They do not want to lose their relationship with their fulfillment administrator.
AI

learnf,

Was your claim settled by the seller or by the payment processor? People reading this thread will want to know how to best proceed if they have an issue.

learnf,
Was your claim settled by the seller or by the payment processor? People reading this thread will want to know how to best proceed if they have an issue.

By agreement and definition, it can only come back from the fulfillment provider.
Whether that action was voluntarily ordered by the vendor, or involuntarily imposed by the SWReg, is the only question.
Regardless, the result is the same; yet I agree the difference is very important.
Only the client: learnf can clear up this mystery.
AI

Hi, I've been lurking for a while, just joined FPA. Have been trading for years but yet to master forex! So always looking.

I'm on Dustin Pass's mailing list since I bought Tom's EA for $2k in March 2012. I was worried about its mean reversion approach giving poor results in a trending market but I let it run on a $3k a/c until it made its cost back then I withdrew $2k from the a/c. After that it went really bad, I stopped using it, a new version came along (that I only found out about through their forum), I started using it again in mid December but stopped after erratic performance. Maybe with less volatile markets it might still be OK.

Anyway, onto Tom Green: I watched his webinar last night (Australian time), he seemed genuine with v impressive results from a small beginning of $2k. Made $1.3 million in 2 1/2 years. Wow! So why is he doing webinars selling 25 copies for $497, what a great guy to spread so much Christmas cheer. "Hurry guys, time is almost up, only 1 copy left". Damn, its gone. At start of webinar he offered money back guarantee until 1st February 2013, during webinar he extended that to 1st March 2013. "Guys, you will have more than paid for it by then, what do you have to lose ?" He said it has s/l built in, his screen shows BBands + Stochastics, he agrees its based on those plus "a lot of mathematics". A couple of things put me off: 1) he started with trades of 1 full position size on $2k a/c, clearly no real money management there, he could have blown his small a/c on 1 or 2 losing trades. He's withdrawn $1.3 m so has $33k in his account atm, he now trades multiple pairs concurrently with 5 lot position sizes. So I question his money management. 2) More importantly, why would a guy who's EA supposedly makes $1600 / day do webinars where he supposedly makes $12,425 (25 x $497) less his commission to Dustin Pass ? Good will at Christmas and wants to share the joy around ?
So I headed to your site to find that the goodwill extends all year round! Webinars at other times of year. Results still increasing at a phenomenal rate. But although he claimed last night's webinar was live, it was after hours, so of course the the account wasn't live. Pity lol.

Of course I won't be buying it. Thanks for your work. But part of me remains curious: has anyone actually used this EA for an extended period & can report on results ?

If this is the same Tom Green I am thinking of, he has run several investment scams in the past that have cost people tons of money. A friend of mine had almost $100k in a payment processor called UGOTCASH years ago in which everyone funds disappeared overnight. He left people hanging high and dry and walked off to create another opportunity and a company called CallCom Inc. CCI Profit Plan - Program Information is also an opportunity by Tom Green and this is an email I received from him about it.

The Launch if the CCI Profit Plan

Hello,

Here is your link to register for the new CCI Profit Plan. Make sure that if you were a paid member from any past Call Com Inc or V Network program that you take advantage of our $250 FREE upgrade to Pro Member. The members that join early and upgrade early will make more in profits and get paid sooner. The first group joining and upgrading through March 31 are in Group 1 and the first payout only goes to Group 1. After the first pay out Group 2 is merged with Group 1 and paid out together throughout the rest of the program. The first payouts should be no more than 6 months and can be sooner.

This is the best program you can join and you will quickly see why. Take advantage and upgrade for FREE a $250 gift from us to you. Get a $25 for every referral that signs up under you. Get a $250 bonus if they upgrade to Pro and again with the next upgrade. The bonuses add up fast and you get paid the profits in shares.

For Free Upgrade to Pro Member Sign Up Here: http://www.cciprofitplan.com/security/autosignup.aspx

For all other sign ups go here: CCI Profit Plan - Program Information It is always FREE to Join!

Join Our Next Webinar:

EVENT: The CCI Profit Plan Launch

DATE & TIME: Thursday, March 1st at 9:00pm Eastern

TO INSTANT TELESEMINAR, CLICK THIS LINK NOW...

TO INSTANT TELESEMINAR, CLICK THIS LINK NOW...

Welcome to the Event

TO LISTEN TO THE WEBINAR BY PHONE

Conference Phone: (321) 354-6946

Guest pin code: 106592#

Thanks,

Tom Green CEO

Call Com Inc

Support@callcominc.com

To unsubscribe: Click Here

This guy is a serial scammer and not just in the forex arena as he owes me personally over $70k from a previous failed operation that he has promised for over 5 years to refund people.

close

Thanks, this is great info. to have. I was just about to purchase Forex Eternity, man that was close:)

Hello again learnf,
The key to refunds to an unresponsive SWReg or RegNow purchase is to call Digital River, the parent company.

I'm new here, where should I go here to see what IS working? Also if I have an offer I am looking at where should I post to see if other have looked at it?

A while back I checked out some free information called "Champion Trader", real basic signal info. Now they have a new program they are selling for $995 called Black Ops 2.0.

Where should I post to find out about this or is here OK?

Thanks

If something isn't in the reviews or mentioned in the forums and you want to know if anyone has heard anything about it, there's a folder just for that here:

Has anyone heard of?

Back