• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader!

I am having an issue with a company
U show them Rob. Glad to see you still alive n kickin' n some more.

Thanks Felix & Rob for using your skill, influence and sheer hard work, and sticking your neck out for us poor bastards, even when no-one else will. We would have no recurse against the true bastards without you!!

Keep up the good work!

Thank you Felix & Rob

It's terrible that some brokers do what they do to take advantage of honest traders. I'm thankful to have stumbled across the likes of y'all before getting taken advantage of myself. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your insight on the forex markets with your signals in my inbox everyday. You truly are honest and out there to help us all succeed. I funded an account through CMSFX before finding your website and reading the reviews. Although I have had success using their platform, I have found that I'm experiencing many of the same problems your members have posted about CMSFX. especially crashes during volatility. After reading your reviews and reviewing other brokers, I have decided I will be switching to mbtrading soon. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and integrity. Get those bastards at Forexgen!!!!!:mad:

my experience with forexgen

i opened a live account last month. before i could fund them, they mysteriously gave me $300 in my trading account. i started making some trades with it, and a week later they deposited another $300 in my account. i kept making trades with their money and was growing it slowly. i decided to ask for $100 withdrawal just to see how fast it would hit my bank account. i received several emails stating that the wire has been approved and sent. however, i never received the money. didn't bother me because it wasn't mine to begin with, but that made me think they didn't run a tight ship. Luckily, i never sent any money.

I'm a big fan rob and felix. Let our voices regulate this market!

Thanks Felix and Rob for the info and i hope Rashid will get his money ASAP. We really appreciate your effort for us.

Honestly I believe your chances of getting money back are close to zero because this company answers to no one. No regulatory agency, nothing. This is from there FAQ site.

"19.Is ForexGen regulated?

ForexGen is registered and regulated by itself and through its partners ForexGen is furthermore being audited by leading revision firms several times a year. "

HAAAAAAAAA regulated by itself, honestly if your care so little about your money that you will put it in a place that "regulates itself" what do you think was going to happen if you somehow made a good amount of money. So basically there is no recourse you can take, there is no arbitration service like the NFA might have nor do they have to worry about a tarnished image. Even somewhat sketchy operations such as FXCM still have to answer to the NFA so as long as there not going bankrupt, if you were wronged there is a good chance you will get your money back either through threats of filing a complaint, or actually going through the process. With these guys theres no where to go and that 160,000 is probably 10% of the their net capital. Don't think so? MB trading which is thought highly in this forum has fewer then 5 million in net capital last time I checked there website. Why would they give it back? You've basically given up your only thing you had against them, keeping this story under wraps, now that its out what do they have to gain? No one is regulating them, there reputation is already Sh*t, they're gonna just take the money and run. I know I'll get some crap for this and I really like that Felix and Rob care so much, but by blowing this up, informing everyone in the SFS, you may have helped the forex community, but you also helped screw this guy out of the little chance he had of getting back his $160,000. Maybe it was a last resort after numerous contacts but still, now they have no reason to give there money back and can even state there Terms of service saying he violated them.

well as much s I hate to say this what the above post says is true ... there is no recourse ..
what is amazing is the fact that there are not more cases like this ,,,other than most people lose there little little bit of capital with the other bull crap that bucket shops pull ,,,
please don't get me wrong not saying that this is right and in fact its very wrong but (god I hope i don't get flamed 4 this ) but I come from a long line of swindler,s and stock scam-mer,s ,,, In fact , father and other family are quite rich , as in million,s from boiler rooms and penny stock scams both here in Canada ( where its regulated and they still can pull it off ) and Central America , from people who are looking 4 the next big score , anyway , i would frankly be amazed if the gentleman gets his doe back ...
but to all you newbie trader,s out there ,,, you are lucky as you have stumbled across a site where you will get to hear the truth ,,, about so-called broker,s (I'm being nice when i say that ) and trading as well as all the other stuff that goes on in this business , a big thx to Felix , standing up and saying it like it is.
you to Roberto :)
peace
hempster

Kudos to Felix and Rob

My heart goes out for Rashid and I hope he gets his money back. The silver lining to the entire episode are Feliz and Rob and the entire trading community strongly backing up Rashid. Kudos to you guys for the selfless support.

I think Rob's threat is working. Forexgen's chat service has been unresponsive in the last 3 hours. Now along with their phones and emails, the chat is also ****ed up.

GET YOUR MONEY OUTTA THERE FOLKS, THIS IS THE FINAL CALL.

anyone help me to have an opinion about this broker.

hi!!.. im planning to open an account in global exchange tarding corporation with a clearing house fxsolution, im already recieved an email for my wire fund transfer instruction to activate the account.. anyone advice are open to me.. please alsogive an opinion about dukascopy, i paln to open on this broker also but in soon..sorry for my little bit hell english

Back